FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FunMasterz

j0zman
Although it's a Dutch website, our website is about our friendship and going out in the weekends. We make photos of nice girls and drunk guys.
It's just a hang out for our friends to talk during work or something.
Anyway, I created the layout in Photoshop. Let me know what you think..

FunMasterz.nl.tt
Nutorious
Did you create all the gifs/flash the whole template? If so i am impressed, i didnt attempt to do my web in photoshop as i dont know how to split it up and also my art skills arnt really that good, if you have created all that your self its pretty good, i dont like the curosor over the liks however
sugarbox
WoW!! Shocked

It's so beautiful. I like your background and buttons' colors.
j0zman
I created the full layout in Photoshop myself. We thought a server / machine kinda website would be quite rocking. And many reactions confirmed this.

After I created the full layout, I sliced it in Photoshop, and imported into Dreamweaver. I added the links there. It looks kinda hard, but is just as simple as any other site. As for the rolling news part on the right, I 'borrowed' a Javascript.

Thanks for the nice words all.
khairulsyahir
okay I've went to your site, and these are my comments:

1) it's heavy and pretty slow to load. I think maybe you can optimize the images a bit. Do you use CSS? If not, use it.

2) The cursor on the links is so not professional. Even if it's for leisure, like hanging out or something as you have said, please, the crosshair really isn't a good choice for cursor on links.

3) Overall, the design is nice, and the layout if good.

4) Okay, perhaps you can make the wordings a bit concise on its meanings. I clicked the "Lite Site" link and expect to be taken to a lighter (as in less heavier) version of your site. instead, the same index page with lighter colours turn out. Perhaps use "bright", instead?
Hunterseaker
looks good
id like the header, and the "serverberichten" and that kind of stuff
smart19
i like it very much
the design is great
the banner is cyber
excellent
ha
smart19
but there is a problem that when i change from lite site to dark site
it doesn't work, is there any problem?
j0zman
Yes, not being updated, plus our server suspended us for no reason (if they warned, I would do something about it to change it). So therefor I decided to switch to FriHost, hoping that it would be better.

About the Lite Site itself, it was too much work to keep up two website at the same time. The idea behind it was that the dark side would contain the drunk guys etc. And the lite site would have the pretty pictures, which you could view to your granny.

But instead, it created more work.

And khairulsyahir, thanks for your advice.
I will take these in consideration for our new website.
zender
nice design
cepher
pretty!!!1!

Im very jealous. If i could speak dutch, then I'd prolly love the site Smile

Not fond of the crosshair cursor, though.
lazaruz
Wow, this site looks great, exellent work in photoshop, great colors and navigation, I realy can't think of anything negative to say about this.
ejmaster
Interesting idea for a site. I am American so it really does not make any since to me though. Is the sie made from a template, because the look of the site does not really go with the content of the site IMO. However, this is an interesting site, I may have to drop by it after you fix a few of the site script problems. But other than that I'll check it out.

Later Man.... Razz
j0zman
No the website is created by myself in Photoshop.
Scott
Awesome design, wish I could read your language.
mengshi200
why?I can't visit your site? it appear:not found server,please check it.generally,your site or router have a problem or both cause.good luck to you.
Soulfire
The layout is impressive, not sure about the whole idea behind the website.
cire
wow i agree the layout is very impresive!! i wish i can do some design like that Sad
Wayne1986
the website layout is one of the best ive ever seen. But i cant understand any of it because of the language. Nice looking website though.