FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my site [share your thoughts]

clip
tayo@jcscf

This is my (or actually our org's) site. We're a Christian community and we're trying to get in touch with other Christians around the globe.

Can you guys tell me what to improve? Add? Remove? Modify? or Whatever?

I'm planning to add more features on the site soon. so? I hope you like my site's design, it took me days just to think of a clean design.
Lennon
Looks like you've done it well.
good idea for a christian forum.

just that's one too many for me, but hey, good job (",)
clip
hey thanks for the nice comment Lennon! It's very much appreciated. ^^ I never get to have a lot of comments from my friends because they're not so attached to the web. Thanks! Very Happy
smart19
i like the green color
clip
thanks for the complement dude! Very Happy
Nutorious
I agree with the previous comments you have made that green go in well, and i dont usually like green on websites
j0zman
The abstract part at the left is something I really like.
As for the rest, it's quite plain.
clip
Nutorious wrote:
I agree with the previous comments you have made that green go in well, and i dont usually like green on websites

Thanks! It took me days, thinking what to do and what to put in there. So I think my efforts weren't in vain! ^^

j0zman wrote:
The abstract part at the left is something I really like.
As for the rest, it's quite plain.

Thanks! but, what abstract part? Well, if it's those thing in the announcements, I just made it and planning to add it on the other parts as well. ^^ I needed someone to comment on those.
jstoeffler
this site is pretty awesome..
i like the green
you just need some more people to get on there
Vrythramax
Good looking website and a nice clean design. I also like the green (then again I am Irish and biased), it's a nice detracture from the everyday color schemes I see most of the time.

Nice Work Very Happy
mengshi200
good,i like it,keep up working.
j0zman
The part Announcements is what I meant with abstract. No fancy gradients, shadows or something. Looks quite abstract like www.activision.com
lazaruz
Wow, this really was green, but it works, I like the soft playful look of the site. It's clean, easy to navigate and I'm sure the content is good for those interested.
clip
Wow! Thanks for all that you've said! It really makes me wanna work more on the site! Thanks all! ^^

I'm going to add some article sharing on my site sometime soon. Articles that are inspiring, funny and crticizing are all welcome. ^^ And you don't need to be a member to do so. ^^ Thanks for all your wonderful comments once again! ^^
ejmaster
Interesting site. I like how you intergrated the phot galery into your website. The design is pretty dark for a christian organization though, that's just my opinion. But anyway, looks good, nice job.
clip
well, i don't prefer light colors (they hurt my eyes). So I always use black colors. And thanks for the complement by the way! It's very much appreciated! ^^ Very Happy
clip
I added and completed the Article Sharing System for my site! Hope you guys can contribute your thoughts, and you don't have to be a member! ^^ I'll be happy to hear from you guys.

And yes, I'm open for suggestions ^^ Very Happy