FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Display

Panthrowzay
A button/ hyperlink that goes directly to your profile so that you can see how many points you have with put fishing up one of your post. The same display page that comes up in the Memberlist, not the profile one. Anything to make this information easier to see, So you know if it would be a good idea to post so that you dont waste a good post. Not to slow down the community or anything, the site deletion/points thing gots that in gear.
schudder
I totally agree, it is kind of tedious to keep on having to search for either an old post of yourself or to find a thread that interests you so you can reply, with the sole intention of finding out just exactely how many points you have. So mentioning it under members would be nice.
n0obie4life
Is it so difficult?

http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6714

or just go to a random post, then click on anyone's profile. Replace u= with 6714 behind.
Slammer
its not that its 'difficult' but it would save time. And is more 'user friendly' especially for the less computer minded members of the forums. Could be added to your Account page.
babumuchhala
i think there is this button in every post:

And it shows all the details right from avatar to your Points.

If you want to see ur profile ever very often just bookmark the link, so u can access it whenever u want it Very Happy
Panthrowzay
oh that make sense lets just tell the noobs.. i mean younger hosters about that to. That i will do thanks.