FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Core Dumps

Arcath
I rember posting this a while back but i was in my Cpannel 2day adn found that the disk usage was very high, so i checked the forums directory adn there was hundreds of core dumps, unfourtunatly i cant delete them right at this moment so they will still be there for a couple of hours.

It appears to me that my SMF instalation appears to be creating the core dumps but i dont know
Bondings
Arcath wrote:
I rember posting this a while back but i was in my Cpannel 2day adn found that the disk usage was very high, so i checked the forums directory adn there was hundreds of core dumps, unfourtunatly i cant delete them right at this moment so they will still be there for a couple of hours.

It appears to me that my SMF instalation appears to be creating the core dumps but i dont know

About the core dumps, normally a script should be preventing it. Apparantly it didn't prevent them, or at least not all of them.

However, a more closer look, they seem to be empty at the moment. I don't really care about the empty files as they don't take much space. Just send me a pm or post here if you want them to be removed, it's only one command in Linux. Wink
Arcath
cn u dlelete them plz?
Bondings
Ok, they are gone now.