FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question about film binding

flashmaster
hello i have problem:
i have 5 movies *.avi its the same resolution and quality all of them are rendered at 3dsmax i need to bind this parts at one big film byt i dont wont loose quality which program i should use for it it will be good if i can add some sount in program help me.
Sappho
The best choice would be Adobe Premiere for sure but its expensive and have really steep learning curve so maybe u should go with something simplier for such a task. Try VirtuaDub maybe. Smile
otiscom
You could try free software as the action of "joining" these avi's shouldn't efect the frame quality.

Search the internet there are plenty of free "joiners" out ther.

They leave your original avi's as is and create a seperate large file. So you have nothing to lose.

(make backups in case you get one that doesn't do this)!
ocalhoun
Sappho wrote:
The best choice would be Adobe Premiere for sure but its expensive and have really steep learning curve so maybe u should go with something simplier for such a task. Try VirtuaDub maybe. Smile

There is a GNU equivilent to that. I think it is called "Main Actor". Download it (and linux if you can't find a windows version), then use it to concatonate your files.
ml
for this purpose, i use easy video joiner:

http://www.doeasier.org/joiner/

Easy Video Joiner can help you join multiple AVI, MPEG (MPG), RM (Real Media) or WMV/ASF (Window Media) files into one large movie file. You can add an unlimited number of video files as you like to the list and easily rearrange their order if needed. With just a few mouse clicks, you can enjoy your movie clips without interruption.
raver
http://dvd.box.sk

a site fully packed with every movie editing software possible... joiners, cutters etc... i could list some more but i woudn`t want people to think i`m just doing for the points j/k Razz
windrei
you can try adobe premiere or adobe after effects. Usually, i use the latter when i need to render and mix those sequences generated from Maya.