FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

food..

supercat
What is your favorite resturant or food???
Soulfire
Anything Mexican! I eat at a nice local restaurant called "Los Tequilas." Hits the spot everytime! Yum!
supercat
really I love eating mexican it's my second favorite food type next to american.I eat at La chalupa's,near where I live.
Vrythramax
Fish. I come from a fishing based community and it is available fresh all the time. I especially like fresh shellfish. No fishsticks around here, fillets only please.

It does tend to stink around here in the summer tho.
riteofcake
mmm asian food & sushi definately. crab rangoons are sooo friggin good -- we have this restaurant PS Bancok and it rocks my socks off
hahame
for now ,i had not often visit restaurant and hotel
LandShark
i like BBQed stuff, ribs chicken burger you grill it its gonna be good =). I also like mexican food alot too. My favorite food is ribs, with BBQ sauce not the dry rubbed kind.
Nutorious
I love all take aways >_>, they are always so much nicer then why you try to make it i dont know why, Im not sure what my favorite is, I really am not sure, i would say chinese but it just depends on the day and what i feel like, it may vary :S
Lennon
Home-cooked by someone else has a strange and special flavour
Srs2388
I love italian cooking
and southern cooking is good too
I go to lets see.......Ruby Tuesday,Coltons,I can't really spell the other one its Italian lol
roeenoy
ummm i think that macdonald is the bust one for fastfood
godam64
i'm used to have fried noodles or fried rice on restaurant.
but if it is kentucky fried chicken (kfc) i'll order combo 1 for 2 chickens, rice and pepsi cola softdrink.
you will love them Wink
windval
i lke to have some chinses food when i am out

i think they are amazing and fantastic!

and my family love it too!
jawker
Potatoes!! Yeah!! I love potatoes. French fries, potato salad, pizzatato, mojo potatoes, boiled potato, potato chips, ridges, pringles, mashed potatoes. Anything from potatoes hehehehehe. Yum yum. God bless!!
Tumbleweed
Cheese and pickle sarni's.............on doorstop slices of bread
yatria
macaronia
(spagetti)
phathugo2467
I love Italian food. You Can't go wrong when you eat Italian. Try some fettucini alfredo. You won't regret it.
desertwind
Sea Food.

I really love to have large prawns, mushrooms, and some other fish varieties too. I love mexican food too.
Zuwiki
I friggin' love Mongolian grill.

AWESOME 1337 Ub3rh4xx0rz food. It's odd though, The Mongolian Grill, my favorite Mongolian resturuant, has little signs that say Mongolian soldiers would get whatever meat and vegetables they could find, mix with noodles and grill it on their shields, stirring with their swords.

My sister took a college course about either nomadic peoples, such as Mongolians, and one of the textbooks said that was a lie, and the food was actually invented by a Chinese cook in the '80s, or something like that.
waiteck
^^.. How abt some chinese food?

Buddha Jump Over The Wall.. Lol.. Its exp ;D..
panazen
pizza lol, but really, a nice rotisserie with some good chicken.
lisa33144
I love lunch food like sandwiches and subs and such. That probably sounds strange since most people like elaborate food. But I love bread. That's probably why I love sandwiches so much. I also love biscuits and dinner rolls.
leat397
Chines restaurant for DIM SUM certainly!! and u know what..there are many people still "investigating" different kinds of them..
They are all delicious, colourful, and good smelling
windrei
My favurite food is soya bean curd, especially in Chinese cuisine. And i prefer Korean food too.
cookienmilo
Food, glorious food.

Ever been to a Japanese buffet? I never get enough of it. I can just attack the salmon and the tuna sushi and forget the rest. But then, who can resist the endless supply of tempuras and cawanmushi and green tea ice cream? And not to mention, the unagi.... the sauce is simply heavenly...oh lala...

But I think italian buffet is the worst kind. Don't get me wrong, I love italian food but who can eat much with all the pasta and pizza and the cheese. Take a few bites and i'm bloated with carbohydrates. Not much value for money there.
zombi3
dude, i love chinese food. I am sometimes scared to go in the restaurants tho cuz i here they r very dirty in the kitchen area. So wut i dont see doesnt hurt me. lol. Still delicious.
yatria
greek food is also very delicious
and healthy too.
BlackMask
my favorite meal is pasta with yoghurt

do you know anything about yoghurt ,it is a kind of Turkish souce that you can get with many kind of meal here in Turkey

many visitors of whom visite Turkey may hear about Ayran,Turkish Kebab and Yoghurt

if one one wish to travel to Turkey shoud taste it before leaving

pasta is my best in everywhere,my family says me sometime '' You are livining in wrong country ,your nationality is wrong ,you need to be Italian''

thank you for your time to read my message

have a good day
shigajet
I love Greek, Italian, Mexican food and Japanese food.

It's unfortunate that Greek and Mexican food is a rarity where I'm currently living. Sad
XSTG
I love my canadian food! I hate chinese food... I suppose I like all sugar-based food Smile
XxGunner
Well i live in Canada so the food i like here is

-Pizza
-Beef Patties
-Tacos
-Burgers
-Some Salads

And i think thats all....i also eat some foreign food which i like WAY better then the listed food up there but i dont think you guys would know what im talking about so i didnt post any foregin food...and also that food up there isnt that healthy either, but i eat it once in a while...
miau
Smile arabian and italian food.
sk8er_gurl_31
Fav food: CHINESE AND JAPANESE!!! Can't get enough of it. Very Happy
Fav Restaurant: Hi Tops!!! Razz
adwya
i love

mahshy

its egyptian food

very good
CreepingD
italian all the way!
Jaime
I like the chinesse rice
I like the Colombian Food, is very delicious... Wink Wink
thelinxstuff
Rice with chicken and indian sauce *mmmmmmm...*
HoboPelican
Can I say ALL of it? Laughing

I can only narrow it to 2.

Sushi

and

Peel and eat shrimp with a bottle of ice cold beer.
Josso
I'm not sure exactly, could be pasta.
NewGuyinTown
Crab Rangoons! YUM YUM!!!

FISH!!!!

SUSHI!!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!
Tatsumaru
Lean meats... chicken breast, turkey breast, steak etc. I love meat, I eat it everyday.

Then I love fruits... bananas, pineapple, apples, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, melon etc. etc. etc. I could go on haha.

And I also love oatmeal... combined with fruit and a scoop of flavored protein powder. My favorite meal of the day Cool
bulek
My favourite food:
- french fries
- Dner kebab
- calamaries
- pizza
- and almost all junk food

But anyway, that kind of food is not so often in my menu because I eat healthy food more frequently that junk food.
jongoldsz
My favorite food is chinese.
eldarian
Pizza, rice, macaroni, sandwiches, chocolate, chilis - yummmm!!!
windrei
um... i like Korean, Chinese and Thai food. But when i cannot think of any special restaurants to go, i just go to McDonald....
henrygl
meat!!

I especially love roast beef with sauce and peas.....hmmm

and french cheese too; thats amazing, camembert, brie , roquefort, i love it all!