FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you use e-messenger?

roeenoy
hi all again,
do you know the site http://www.e-messenger.net ?

in this site you can connect to your messenger / yahoo / aim from every computer with no install of these programs!

i have problems with my router and he does not let me to connect msn messenger (i have a port problem) and this wonderful site fixed my problem! now i can being in my messenger and use in the router.

i want you to know this site if you need messenger somewhere....
dan751
I don't use it as my school has blocked it. Wink
I use a better one, secured connection of course, that my school can't block.
www.meebo.com
I find it to be better. By far.
mark
I use e-messenger when I'm at school as my school computer technican has blocked msn and yahoo.
DJHicks
i use e-messenger or the msn web messenger while at work as we cannot download n install anything
nOScott
i just use normal aim .. i like it
ignition
I use gaim...connects to a bunch of networks and has a smooth, clean interface. AIM Triton just pisses the hell out of me; you install it and it puts an assload of crap on your comp including it's annoying AOL Explorer browser and other miscellaneous pieces of crap that nobody wants.

So yea gaim ftw Razz

E-messenger looks pretty cool though, I may check it out. Thanks for the link.
blackstripes
heha... i use that everytime im at work! hahaha... but except i use the text based one that works with the psp...

mob.e-messenger.net/mobile

simple and it has no graphics on it... pure text based and it only uses one window
jaysen
i used e-messanger for awhile last year on my cell phone.... im sure its better now, but it was a little buggy still back then
pjv
i do use it, it really comes handy when your in school, training lab or in some place where they block yahoo messenger access. You don't have to install any program. Though you can find lots of features that you use to have in yahoo messenger like voice chat, video chat, sms msg, archive and so on, it still serves the basic purpose of the messenger, to send text messages.

Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
www.meebo.com is the best around IMO.

AJAX Smile.

And AJAX is cool. no refreshing, no ads on meebo.
geyikkutuphanesi
roeenoy wrote:
hi all again,
do you know the site http://www.e-messenger.net ?

in this site you can connect to your messenger / yahoo / aim from every computer with no install of these programs!

i have problems with my router and he does not let me to connect msn messenger (i have a port problem) and this wonderful site fixed my problem! now i can being in my messenger and use in the router.

i want you to know this site if you need messenger somewhere....

You can add a port from your router for msn messenger or the others. There are some options for it. (predefined ports). You can choose msn messenger, icq ... in predefined ports and it will be active. If u know all of these you don't have to consider them Very Happy
roeenoy
holycow!

you has just discovered me to http://www.meebo.com/

its much more good from e-messenger

thank you
godam64
there are a lot of same kind of software like that. but i'd prefer using messanger from trusted developer or use the original without any hack or modification. Wink .
stevetheman
personally i prefer trillian. It allows me to easily manage contacts from msn yahoo and icq. I do however like e-messenger on vacation when i dont have acess to a physical software.
erlendhg
What???

What is e-messenger.
I have never ever heard about it?
Can someone tell me what it is, please?

Thanks a lotl.
uNr3aL_
nope i use Windows -> Skype,MSN and ICQ
Linux -> GAIM and SKYPE
saiyeek
I use the e-messenger at college because messenger were not installed and we didn't have administrative previlege. But using e-messenger is really hecky coz the refresh rate is so high that my slow network connection in my college will nicely support.
djcaution
o0o that meebo.com one rawks. works at my work too hehe thx guys
GamersWW
I use e-messenger at school.

Word of advice if its blocked at your school:
If its blocked at your school, insted of going on www.e-messenger.net, go to http://start.e-messenger.net.

Works great and nothing is blocked. This works at my school don't know about anyone elses...

Let me know how you get on Smile
stevetheman
erlendhg wrote:
What???

What is e-messenger.
I have never ever heard about it?
Can someone tell me what it is, please?

Thanks a lotl.

e-messenger is pretty much like msn web messenger but it adds support for yahoo and Aol also. it allows you to acess your favorite chating service without needing the desktop software
drunkfun
no
sibbahz
I use microsofts webmessenger on a computer i cant install the real client on, the mobile.msn.com messenger on my mobile or windows live messenger (been invited, not using downgrader) on my own computer.
Davidgr1200
As I only use MSN it is not of much use to me. Now a site which can check all of my e-mail inboxes and give me a list of e-mail without removing it from the inboxes could be useful at times. Though I generally use my different inboxes for totally different mail
n0obie4life
sibbahz wrote:
I use microsofts webmessenger on a computer i cant install the real client on, the mobile.msn.com messenger on my mobile or windows live messenger (been invited, not using downgrader) on my own computer.

If you use microsoft's webmessenger, I recommend that you use Meebo instead, you will not regret doing the switch.
avk
Our college Computer lab administration doesn't allow us to use MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger .
However We use e-messenger.net for the chatting

I love it
*parakiss
yeah i use normal msn messenger

but i've tried using e-messenger before because for some reason messenger wasn't working for me X(...but then again e-messenger wasn't working either
Wayne1986
nope, dont use E-Messenger. I dont like it.

It is too slow and its features are just basic. Why use it when you can just use normal messenger.
Wayne1986
Ok, thank you. I will check it out as soon as i finnished my game of poker lol.
[FuN]goku
hehe yeah,
axlekitty
I personally prefer Trillian to multi connect over any other. You guys should try it. It rocks!
snowflake
I use e-messenger, but not at home, I use it at school. Smile I'm still wondering why they haven't blocked the site, it's quite obvious we're using it. It's okay. It's a bit slow at taking messages and sending them off.
thiamshui
I use it in my school where I can't install any stuff to.. However, at home, I use Windows Live Messenger beta.. Very Happy
[FuN]goku
axlekitty wrote:
I personally prefer Trillian to multi connect over any other. You guys should try it. It rocks!
i have trillian pro
Vrythramax
*huge sigh*....does anyone even know what the IRC Protocal is anymore????? It sure doesn't seem like it.
falconfx
Although I rarely use instant messaging software, this site is very useful. Now I can use all the three programs together without any conflicts.

Thanks for the good info! Wink