FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lets join to write a story.

shabda
OK I wanted to do this for a long time, but stopped thinking that it would be taken as spam. Now with minimum limit removed, I can finally do it.
This is what you do. Each person writes three words of the story, no less no more. Like I may start it with "In the kingdom", then next person writes"of far far" and so on with a story forming. The idea is that you have to keep it on track and let it remain logical. Punctuations dont count as words. Erm am I clear?. So let me start it with,
One fine morning
SunburnedCactus
DON'T DO IT. IT'S SPAM.

Seriously, why does this thread appear every week? Is it some strange need to be deleted constantly? Confused
summer-sensation
SunburnedCactus wrote:
DON'T DO IT. IT'S SPAM.

Seriously, why does this thread appear every week? Is it some strange need to be deleted constantly? Confused

Wait, it's really spam? *confused*
carlokes
Come on...it's just a topic about writing a story in a chainy way.
If everyone put a bit of time into it and write something that really contributes to the story it can be a very interesting story

Besides it's absolutely normal to appear a post like this one every week...you don't want to wirte the on the same story over and over and over and over...do you??
dan751
One fine morning, a friendly Frihost moderator -locked- a thread deemed as potential SPAM! Wink

Actually, in the afternoon. The End.