FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

>> The Mother of All Riddles <<

jerski
For all those who are bored and hav nothing to do (or need a challange), here is the best online riddle EVER!

http://deathball.net/notpron/

There are 138 levels to this and u dont hav to do all in one go ... Over 5 million ppl hav tried this and only 71 hav managed to complete it!

Hav fun guys Very Happy
madsencarl
Damn it, I'm only on level 6. I think you need to use ASCII symbols, but which ones?
Diebels
jerski wrote:
For all those who are bored and hav nothing to do (or need a challange), here is the best online riddle EVER!

http://deathball.net/notpron/

There are 138 levels to this and u dont hav to do all in one go ... Over 5 million ppl hav tried this and only 71 hav managed to complete it!

Hav fun guys Very Happy

Very nice... i found something cool http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

it will keep you busy for a while
Jayfarer
Eventually, don't you need some kind of hacking tool to figure out these higher level ones?
Mithrandir
This is really cool! Its great for hours of entertainment although it is easy to get frustrated and give up but it keeps you coming back for more!
vinodmishra
I have tried this earlier. Reached level9 and then got frustrated and left it. If anybody wants a spoiler I have it for all the levels Razz
blackstripes
there's this other place at www.godtower.com
appearantly there's over 100 levels to get pass in order to complete this thing...

i only made it to level 10 but then i stopped playing it
Soulfire
I got to level 3 on the first once and when it said "gototheothersite" in the address bar, I just got confused.
Blaster
Level 4 thats it. tell me how to get to level 5 someone. And to get to level 4 if you want to know let me know. True!
todabeat
level 7... to confusing.. no enought patience
Lennon
I got to level 16, thanx for the intro...

Yeah, if you're really stuck view the source code of the web-page and use your imagination.

if you're still stuck there's walkthroughs (wouldn't be at lv16 without it, but try not to)
ocalhoun
Riddle?
That's not a riddle.
That's an annoying online game.
Riddles can be spoken in their entirety.
Also, riddles don't have "levels" (usualy)
quixotic
Got to level 12 with a friend of mine one day. It's really fun to do with friends, because the more people there are the more likely someone will know something about it. It covers a wide variety of skills, ranging from history, to coding, to detection skills. And not all of it can be easily found on google. I loved it. but I got bored after that and stopped trying.

It's best to NOT use a walk-through, because it'll only get harder the further you go, and the further you go the less likely there is to be a walk-through.
Kovalchuk17
arent these games just ment to demoralize us all?
Blaster
How do you get from level 4 to level 5?
letianer
..there's some nice short movie ur guys may get interested in. www.lineage2.com . there's a movie section there. it's easy to find. the stuff are really cool.