FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone know a source for ad's that pay.

Are ad's okay on a page?
Yes (even for pop-up's)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes (but not pop-up's)
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
No (ad's are evil)
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

s3clan
Well im planning to run a page and a community which could cost me some money. Anyone know of a good ad revenue service that pays for clicks/visits, not just for purchases or just pays to have banners on a page- anything really- just looking to raise some revenue for a gaming team. Anyhow hopefuly someone has some good suggestions. Hope this is the right place for this post. Cant wait to get some webspace. Dyin to put up the page i made. Thanks for the help to anyone who responds.
clip
Google Adsense is the thing for you. I'm also planning to apply, but I'll finalize my site first before I do. Very Happy
jeffsolodky
I signed up for google adsense and it was easy. I don't have a site yet, but when I do, I'll be rolling in money (jk, my site will probably suck and nobody will look at it).
sprinqles
You can try searching at google for ads that pay and that don't annoy visitors. Smile I also signed up for Google Ad Sense and its one of the best. Smile
shigajet
I'll join the chorus of voices and give my support for Google Adsense. I could easily accept their text ads. They're not flashy, but at least they're not annoying. On the plus side, you can get paid - it's just matter of what you should do to maximize that payment - without clicking on those ads yourself.
jstoeffler
Do people have to click the ads for you to get paid?
simplyw00x
Some are PPC and some are paid by page impression (view). IMHO Adsense rapes you without lubrication - they are paying my not-inconsiderably large site utter peanuts.