FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The world (RPG)

Blaster
The world is this new RPG. I found it on [url]rinkinated.net[/url] Just make sure you download the support files. But check it out. It is not all done yet so give it some time.
SamiTheBerber
Can you tell us what kind of game is it? I understood that it is a ORPG, but nothing about the story :S Further instruction please Wink
papamurphy
I also would be interested, but I don't want to download it until I had a few more details. Thanks for any more info you can provide.
Blaster
If you have any further questions you can talk via aim to EvilDryerSheet.

Basicly you are someone and walk around killing snakes flowers and stuff og that sort. You can exchange that money which you can by upgrades like swords, armor.

Like I said any more questions aim EvilDryerSheet or go to the http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php?act=idx forum and ask your questions there. Just go to the game section and ask there. All your questions will be answerd with in a day or two. Worse comes to worse PM me and I will ask if you can't find the time to go and ask.
sgwreviews
I'll be checkin that game out tonight. I assume that it is a free RPG. I'll write a review of that game for my website. Thanks for the link.
Blaster
yes it is free. And keep in mind that it isn't done yet and sometime the server is done.

When you play it let me know how it is.
sgwreviews
OK, I'll keep that in mind. I've installed the game now, (had some troubles with some .OCX files, but I fixed it)
Server is down at the moment, so I'll creat an account later this evening.
Blaster
Yea like I said the server is sometimes down. If it keeps happening just post a question about it in the forums.

Have fun with the game. I hope you enjoy.
Blaster
So have you played it yet. I need feedback.

Take a look at it if you didn't already at [url]rinkinated.net[/url]
Alein_Atryda_III
Darn, I really thought it would be discussion about The world from .hack;D
Well, it's a shame._. I don't like the way authors used that name... I don't like MMORPGs so I won't even try it... Sorry.
Blaster
Anyone else want to give some feed back.