FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cpanel pro

n0obie4life
http://pro.cpanel.net

is frihost gonna get it?

its free for a limited time Very Happy
Helios
What's so special about Pro?
Bondings
I can't see an advantage either.
Helios
by the way cpanel, Netrulon got hacked via a Security Hole in their CPanel(I had an account there, damnnnn).

If Netrulon was alive now, FriHost just had to be number 2 at free hosting.
n0obie4life
i dunno, since its free just get it Laughing
meangurl
i don't see an advantage either.. what's with it?... something new to the interface?

like Helios said, it can be very risky. by the way, a question for you n0obie4life, why do you keep on suggesting anything for cpanel? are you too bored with the cpanel we have right now?
n0obie4life
meangurl wrote:
i don't see an advantage either.. what's with it?... something new to the interface?

like Helios said, it can be very risky. by the way, a question for you n0obie4life, why do you keep on suggesting anything for cpanel? are you too bored with the cpanel we have right now?

yeah...i'm bored Sad.
Helios
n0obie4life wrote:
meangurl wrote:

yeah...i'm bored Sad.

We all know that Laughing
coolpages
i think we should get pro cpanel.... i mean if there are no risks of course.
maybe its more advance in the looks or somethin... dont know
mathiaus
heres what they have to say about it.

Quote:
For a limited time, the Pro addon is available for download free of charge to all current cPanel customers. This addon makes use of the new module features in cPanel 8.8.0; Which will allow third parties to write and integrate their own cPanel modules. This package includes the source code for all 4 of the new cPanel modules that it adds. To receive your free copy, just enter your ip address below and click Activate. Once you have activated cPanel PRO on your machine and updated to cPanel 8.8.0 or later, you can download the Pro addon here.

all depends on what all of the available addon modules will be and their use etc but otherwise sounds interesting Laughing
Cryptz
mathiaus wrote:
heres what they have to say about it.

Quote:
For a limited time, the Pro addon is available for download free of charge to all current cPanel customers. This addon makes use of the new module features in cPanel 8.8.0; Which will allow third parties to write and integrate their own cPanel modules. This package includes the source code for all 4 of the new cPanel modules that it adds. To receive your free copy, just enter your ip address below and click Activate. Once you have activated cPanel PRO on your machine and updated to cPanel 8.8.0 or later, you can download the Pro addon here.

all depends on what all of the available addon modules will be and their use etc but otherwise sounds interesting Laughing

sounds alright

i never used Cpanel Pro Neutral, is it better than regular Cpanel

anyone used it?
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
meangurl wrote:

yeah...i'm bored Sad.

We all know that Laughing

yeah thanks Very Happy.

i haven't used pro...but the new "modules" sure do sound nice.