FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.bcsnet.co.nr

kellj
If you ever have time to veiw it can you please give me some feedback because I am thinking of adding a new section but I am not sure what to add. Thanks

www.bcsnet.co.nr
Nutorious
I think the template is really good, I cant tell you what content to put tho as that is entirly up to you really, i would just suggest putting whatever people want up llike you have said. Good luck with it
madsencarl
You've mucked up the "&nbsp" in the Games and WWE tabs in the header. Also, you put put thumbnails of the games and students.
RiCtee
1. The words are too tiny. But why are the words on the games and profile section big?? Make it consistent.
2. Put photos, pictures, graphics. The only one I can see is the logo.
3. Add some different colours rather than light grey & dark grey.
4. The WWE section is too long. Break it up into small parts.
5. As usual, add more content. Put anything to your hearts desire (except illegal stuff).
smart19
there are just link
saiyeek
THe layout is nice. But hey The site is not dynamic I suppose and the profile page are manually made one by one. THats not good. Whenever you put the profile to any guy/girl you have to change the link . Thats hecky part.
Try to make signup pages and auto profile creation pages. With this you needn't have to manually monitor your website.
kellj
Thanks for the advice guys. I have updated the site but my host may not update till next week. Check it out again next week if you can and see the improvements.
Thanks
kellj
    Added about 10 new games

Added more profiles

Added Premiership stuff

New Logo

Can anyone have a look at my site again please?