FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bon Jovi Plane Skids Off Runway in Canada

xtreme3
Quote:
An airliner carrying members of Bon Jovi skidded off a runway early Saturday after landing in severe weather.

The Boeing 707 carrying the band and its touring staff overshot the runway at Hamilton International Airport.

A spokeswoman said the 14 passengers and flight crew were arriving from Buffalo, N.Y., where the band played Friday. No one was hurt.

Shows scheduled for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday at Toronto's Air Canada Center were expected to proceed as planned, she said.
zeebo323
Hey i didn't hear about that, and I live right around there. O_o
James007
added quote-tags
moved to "Discuss World News"
Splintex
Quote:

A spokeswoman said the 14 passengers and flight crew were arriving from Buffalo, N.Y., where the band played Friday. No one was hurt.

Shows scheduled for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday at Toronto's Air Canada Center were expected to proceed as planned, she said.

That should have read :

Quote:
A spokeswoman said the 14 passengers and flight crew were arriving from Buffalo, N.Y., where the band played Friday. No one apart from the horrible catastrophic deaths of all the members of bon jovi, was hurt.

Shows scheduled for Saturday, Monday and Tuesday at Toronto's Air Canada Center were expected to be cancelled and the ticket prices withheld as punishment for trying to relive the 80's, it was crap then, its crap now, she said.
jaysen
i guess i didn't put enough grease on the runway... my bad.
atomictoyz
Slippery When Wet Wink

Peace,
Atomic