FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

“Alien” Embryo Removed From 35-Year-Old Man’s Back....

xtreme3
Quote:
A 35-year-old tractor operator, Igor Namyatov, has undergone surgery to be relieved of what had initially been diagnosed as a tumor, but turned out to be the embryo of his unborn twin brother, the Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reported Monday.

Doctors said the embryo belonged to Namyatov’s unborn brother who had spent 35 years in the body of the patient.

Namyatov’s fellow villagers doubted the explanation given by the doctors. Some even surmised the object removed from Namyatov’s body was an extraterrestrial organism. “It is a pity they have removed it. They should have waited to see what would become of it later on. That would have been a great scientific find,” one of the villagers said.

The “little brother” first made himself known when Igor was 15. At that time the boy complained about pains in his back, but doctors played down his complaints saying it was only a harmless fatty tumor.

Twenty years later the pains came back. The doctors decided to operate at once. They were genuinely surprised to see that the tumor was in fact an embryo with little legs and hands.

A forensic expert summoned to the village to investigate refused to probe the incident saying it was clear anyway that the object was an underdeveloped embryo.

Igor Namyatov refused to leave the embryo at the hospital for further research.
Kael
Ok. That was just a little wacked out, heh.
Could you imagine having an unborn embryo lodged in your back your entire life. That would freak me out pretty bad.
zeebo323
WOW. I would faint on-the-spot if I was one of those doctors. Thats freakin crazy!
So, what, was it growing or something? I dont think that would be possible, right?
Soulfire
That's pretty strange, but where did you hear about all this? It could be some kind of hoax, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. Sounds interesting though.
LandShark
no, its happened before. . . but i dont think its an alien. Wierd story though, would hate to be that guy and figure out you have a dead brother in your neck or back.
a.Bird
Free dinner attached right to your back? Count me in!
James007
added quote-tags
moved to "Discuss World News"
coolclay
Yea its kinda like that SouthPark episode when the school nurse has the dead conjoined embryo on her head. It was really funny. But anyway yea it happens, quite often as a matter of fact. Sometimes the just find like teeth, and other bones and parts in random parts of people bodies and such. Its just like a siamese twin, but instead of both growing evenly one grows and the other just sorta dies, but is still alive because of the other persons body supplies it with energy and nutrients.
Jeslyn
There was a similar story like this, more like the ^^ southpark episode about that little girl who had a second head, only she wasn't a siamese twin, it "looked" like one, but the other head had no brain, no heart, no major organs, but could blink, drool, and cry. She only had a torso, and lived entirely off her "sister".
blackheart
Soulfire wrote:
That's pretty strange, but where did you hear about all this? It could be some kind of hoax, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. Sounds interesting though.

I haven't heard of this particular case, but it has been known to happen - so it's not like this is completely out there.
saiyeek
Seeems very very strange!
Nothing is impossible though
wowz
Right...
See, having an undeveloped twin embryo in your back for your entire life makes sense..
Having a alien embryo in our back developing for 20 years.. oh come on!
That is not the first time someone has had a twin nondeveloped attached to them or whatnot, and it's not going to be the last. Conspiricy theorists calm down... it's not an alien, it's a siamese twin
darknez3
Komsomolskaya Pravda... The Russian Newspaper only spreads rumors and lies only so they cna gain reputation. The articles may be interesting and amuzing, but anything that does not seem real in it, is NOT. Stick to the discovery channel, atleast that stuff is legit.
billgertz
Sheez! Man that was freaky! imagine yourself sharing blood with an unidentified creature? Its a bizzare news but it could have been one of the greatest discovery in the century.
Lord Klorel
The forces of nature are unknown. recently i saw a documentary on TV, where a very special force that changes a humans life.

a human his identity as men or women is choosen by XX for woman and XY for men.

But sometimes happens that nature makes the mistake so that a men looks like a women and vice versa.

So as you can see i think that this forces can't be stopped.

If it is true or false, we shall never known.
tbsly
Good lord, that is some freaky ish. I've had this growth on my leg for a while, I always just thought it was a benign tumor or something, never really bothered me, but maybe it's my unborn sibling or something. Maybe it's even an alien. This story is really starting to freak me out. I think I'm gonna have to head over to the doctors right now to have a check up, I'll let y'all know if theres any alien bodies or anything found. Any links to pics would be appreciated too, so I could compare/contrast my situation to theirs.
Cheers
nealio1000
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
nilsmo
A don't think that's possible. Are there any sources that confirm this? These seem to be lies.
nilsmo
A don't think that's possible. Are there any sources that confirm this? These don't seem to be so truthful.
z3nm4n
I woke up this moring and i discoverd like my whole family under my arm pit. Really!
kaze89
It's probably not a siamese twin. At least not by definition. In a lot of pregnancies (1 in 10 or 1 in Cool there are two embryos at the beginning but then during the first trimester one is miscarried this is called 'vanishing twin phenomen'. Sometimes the dead embryo is absorbed by the living embryo.
I had a twin like that but fortunately she didn't leave any of her body parts behind (or at least I think so...scaaary *lol*)
denggi
Wasn't there a similar case last time? Only the "twin" was more developed, with teeth and all. Thats freaky man. Wonder if taking out the twin has moral implications of killing an individual....
Ressurrector
That is so nasty. But now he can put it in a jar and make it a table top novelty like Tom Greene did when he had his testicle removed. hehe
saiko
i've heard of a similar story before!

it was about an embrio which was there unnotieced in its mothers body for years and later detedted as a 'tumor'.... Shocked

but it was more easy to believe....and i saw it newspaper.
ChargerBear
Saiko Wrote,
i've heard of a similar story before!

it was about an embrio which was there unnotieced in its mothers body for years and later detedted as a 'tumor'....

but it was more easy to believe....and i saw it newspaper.

I just watched a program on one of the Discovery channels. A lady was pregnant, the fetus died and was never miscarried. She was pregnant for forty years. They finally did a C section on her. The baby was a stone baby. They said stone babies are usually birthed some years after pregnancy. This woman wasn't getting any younger and they felt her case she would have died of old age, pregnant with the stone baby.[/quote]