FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help me

zjosie729
I have noticed that images saved in jpg form tends to be a little blurry. I usually make designs with a lot of jpg images, and the whole page looks bad. Does anyone know what would make the images less blurry?

Thanks.

Smile
wumingsden
Making them smaller I guess which is a little too obvious. (I spell SPAM and not the fish kind)
Marston
zjosie729 wrote:
I have noticed that images saved in jpg form tends to be a little blurry. I usually make designs with a lot of jpg images, and the whole page looks bad. Does anyone know what would make the images less blurry?

Thanks.

Smile
Depends on what program you're using. If you can, try to up the quality of the JPG compression. There should be a dialogue for that in whatever image editing program you're using.
Havfunonline
Any standard image program will use the .PNG (portable network graphic) file extension. This is often used as a standard on the web, and is very small, and high quality. I always use it. Even for transparent images, because using the "Save For Web" option in Photoshop, it does indeed work in Firefox and opera as well.

Thats my suggestion
Marston
Havfunonline wrote:
Any standard image program will use the .PNG (portable network graphic) file extension. This is often used as a standard on the web, and is very small, and high quality. I always use it. Even for transparent images, because using the "Save For Web" option in Photoshop, it does indeed work in Firefox and opera as well.

Thats my suggestion
Transparent PNG's don't work in MSIE. It's not a good idea to ignore MSIE users.
sprinqles
Havfunonline wrote:

Thats my suggestion

I tried your suggestion and it worked. Smile Thanks Smile
zjosie729
What's transparent images?
Panthrowzay
Images that you can past over thing and the white parts are clear. really Go with PNG if possible. they are convertable to any format, a large on cakes 15 seconds to show up on any connection, due to the fact that it is vector graphics so convert it to a BMP after making it by posting it in a HTML document then right clicking it and saving it as a BMP file. They make great GIFTS really!
j0zman
I always thought .GIF was the best for transparant images...

Uhm, for better quality, you could also try ´Save for web´ in Photoshop.
You can optimize the image and keep it small at the same time.
Havfunonline
Quote:
I tried your suggestion and it worked. Smile Thanks Smile

Glad to see my suggestion worked Very Happy

Quote:

Thats my suggestion
Transparent PNG's don't work in MSIE. It's not a good idea to ignore MSIE users.

What I meant was MSIE. Using the "Save for web" option on photoshop does in fact, enable MSIE compliant .PNG images. Trust me, I have probably done this at least 500 times.

-havfun-
kamote
Try using paintshop pro version 7 ,8 or 9 (8 & 9 is good) u may download this in torrentspy.com
When u have ur paintshop installed heres a simple step on saving pictures or any images ...

ok open ur picture and edit this. When you are ready to save it, heres how. when u go to the FILE menu don't use the 'SAVE AS' to save this - this will just make ur images blurry and less quality. Instead, go to EXPORT - JPEG OPTIMIZER or GIF OPTIMIZER - then save it from there. SET THE COMPRESSION VALUE TO 1 . do not put high value as this will lower the value of the image. then press OKAY - CHOOSE FOLDER - THEN SAVE. That's it the quality of your images are still the same.

PAINTSHOP is the best program for me to use. It comes with video tutorial so u can see it in action. And also there are tutorials about Paintshop pro . so why not give it a try
wumingsden
kamote wrote:
Try using paintshop pro version 7 ,8 or 9 (8 & 9 is good) u may download this in torrentspy.com

Rule 1b:
Posts, avatars and signatures must not contain links to or ask for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-print material without permission.
xoox
If you do not have problems with host space, why not try saving it as a Bitmap..guess that will improve the quality.
aningbo
jpeg is the best for an image but yes, you will have to change the image quality as pointed out earlier.

Save the image with quality atleast at 90. i uses 90 for they r still okay. beyond this point, its no good. your image editor is probably set to something lower than that.
n-myster
if any one needs

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

then e-mail me at nmyster@gmail.com

also check out mi basic site at www.freewebs.com/probui/home.htm

or

www.coolthingz.co.uk