FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA: San Andreas PC (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Maka
Anyone else playing this on pc??, this is the best game ever!!. Wow over vice city I must say it's been heaveily improved for the better, i'm addicted to it!.

Oh and my favorite radio station in gta is los santos. Very Happy, classic snoop, dre, pac the lot!.
xiaarra
no hearing about it just now.
im playing vice city.
do tell me about the game play
n0obie4life
Sad Sad Sad ...

i envy you guys...
Thug
owningggggggggggggggg Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I luv the game, even tho i played almsot full game on PS2 im still luvin it Cool GFX much better & so much things 2 do like fitness & date sum bitches lol its realy cool and its so much bigger then vice city. If im correct it was like 5 times bigger then VC so defo check this 1 out

Pzz
Raged
I've got on PS2 and it is some much fun but it is a time ago that i played for once
furkantr
yeah!....Wink
jaleung
GTA San Andres PC?? I think it haven't released yet right? The official site said it will be released on July... Rolling Eyes
jgarder
I must say.. The grand theft auto series has came a long way from the first one in '96 i think? where all u did was gun people down and get money for hitting cars.. the new things is basically be a ganster type person who has a problem, and it has to be solved with force. and as all the grand theft auto series have proven.. there is no talking involved.. its best to just.. Blow stuff up and Kill anyone who opposed you. and San andreas has almost perfected that sport, although a few times in the game i was oddly bored (My fault.. i was just driving around) the game play can be Straight up.. or u can always steer off and do something comepletly random.. the game is awesome..~

--Jgarder
angel
I am playing GTA now, It's very great.
alexmcavoy@gmail.com
Does anyone know when this game will come out for XBox? I would buy the PC version, but might as well wait. Is it even going to come out?
Seregwethrin
It's very good but 5 cds(very big game) Sad. However i'll buy it...
Maka
Seregwethrin wrote:
It's very good but 5 cds(very big game) Sad. However i'll buy it...

No it's also one DVD, people are crazy not to have a dvd drive now there the same price as cdr burners.
ZORGLUB
i've watch it on a pc, but graphics are poor. it's look like xbox textures.. so bad gfx are sad but the gameplay look quite as good as on console...
quite excited to test it by myself
n0obie4life
BLAH, thats it, i'm stickying this topic. sick of all those topics of SA.
kayos
Ive Got The Limited Edition From Play.com I Got It On The 9/06/05
James Bond-007
Err...may I ask why this topic is sticky?
n0obie4life
there are too many topics on this...so i decided to make use of one and make it an official thread to stop "new thread" spamming.
Thug
Good shit noobie Smile Anyway how far yall in the game? whoever gots this on the pc...... im almost at 50% and already did like in the 90 missions Shocked Its so huge and its gettin harder & harder but so damnnn cool Very Happy
n0obie4life
Thug wrote:
Good shit noobie Smile Anyway how far yall in the game? whoever gots this on the pc...... im almost at 50% and already did like in the 90 missions Shocked Its so huge and its gettin harder & harder but so damnnn cool Very Happy

whattttttt!!!!!!! thats so fast...almost like 7 days only?

a pity i can't play it :'( .
Monkeydog
I already beat it when it first came out on the PS2...and it does rule.
Tho i heard that both the Xbox and PC versions are somehow more buggy then the PS2 one and their only major thing is the better GFX.
But you know if SA is this good i wonder what the next generation games(tho Rockstar hasn't said their planing one you know they are)are going to be like.
n0obie4life
Monkeydog wrote:
Tho i heard that both the Xbox and PC versions are somehow more buggy then the PS2 one and their only major thing is the better GFX.

huh? I thought they had fixed bugs, and the PC/XBBOX version is better than the PS2..
homer09001
Correction
for 1 the graphics are generally better because on the pc they are decompressed <-(Hardware dependant) where as on a console they compressed.

2) the XBox version came out with the PC

3) anyone know how to unhitch the trailers on the artics?

4) is there any way to get in teh army base without getting a wanted level?
Monkeydog
1)not really if you have a good comp
2)yeah
3)what?
4)No,although i heard there is a plane that can fly high wnough so you don't get a wanted level and you may be able to parachute into the base without geting one(i saw it somewere on gamefaqs.com)
n0obie4life
1) not true...if my graphic card is at the minimum specs Rolling Eyes
2) yeah. we know that.
3) i won't know cause i never played the game.
4) damn, this has got to be the easiest. Get in with a police car/ police suit like in gta:vc or if your soo desperate, use the cheat Rolling Eyes
Helios
I want to ask about the game play in total.

Can you change your character? I mean, you only have the afro dude?
And can you be in different mafias or something like that?
Thug
^ u only got the afro dude, but u can go 2 the gym and he becomes stronger/bigger & badder lol, u can go 2 barbershop & select allot of different hairstyles, u can go 2 tattoo shop & put tattoo sumwhere, u can buy clothes u can become fat if u dont train & eat loads... u can die if u eat 2 much LOL, anyway i can keep goin on
Maka
Thug wrote:
^ u only got the afro dude, but u can go 2 the gym and he becomes stronger/bigger & badder lol, u can go 2 barbershop & select allot of different hairstyles, u can go 2 tattoo shop & put tattoo sumwhere, u can buy clothes u can become fat if u dont train & eat loads... u can die if u eat 2 much LOL, anyway i can keep goin on

Lol I kept making mine sick, I gave him to much fried chicken Laughing .
GiLaD
Great game! I love it. I downloaded it from a pub on like 195 kbps, it was finished within 5 hours. I burned it, and I just fell in love with this game. It's so cool - the cars, the bikes, the gym, the clothes, EVERYTHING!
n0obie4life
GiLaD wrote:
Great game! I love it. I downloaded it from a pub on like 195 kbps, it was finished within 5 hours. I burned it, and I just fell in love with this game. It's so cool - the cars, the bikes, the gym, the clothes, EVERYTHING!

don't give us the link. or i'll give you a big fat cookie.
gamego
Yeah it's the best game ever.I want to play it on PC too.But I don't have DVD Drive.
Thug
Got on this cool mission 2day Very Happy
I had 2 fly back 2 Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto 3) and wack sum mobsters ova there in sum pizzastore. I recognized the place @ once lol pretty cool shit Very Happy
James Bond-007
n0obie4life wrote:
there are too many topics on this...so i decided to make use of one and make it an official thread to stop "new thread" spamming.

Yeah, but this a thread for GTA, I don't see any reason for this to be sticky. In your case, we should make all threads sticky! Confused
Helios
Oh well, I'll make a metalist afro dude Laughing

Another few questions:

1. Does the game only run from a dvd-rom ? <- i can run it on my virtual, no big deal.
2. What are the recomended system spec. ?
Will it work with a 3.0GHz Prescott Intel P4 / 128mb RADEON 9200 Pro / 512 mb of RAM ?
3. Can I play my own mp3s on the radio????????? OMFG if I'll can, then the afro dude will listen to maiden, holy crap.

And as i'm not afraid of bad graphics, I will consider playing this game(if it will work on my hardware).
Monkeydog
1.someone said that there was a 5 cd set but i don't know
2.probably
3.YES just like in Vice City.
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
Oh well, I'll make a metalist afro dude Laughing

Another few questions:

1. Does the game only run from a dvd-rom ? <- i can run it on my virtual, no big deal.
2. What are the recomended system spec. ?
Will it work with a 3.0GHz Prescott Intel P4 / 128mb RADEON 9200 Pro / 512 mb of RAM ?
3. Can I play my own mp3s on the radio????????? OMFG if I'll can, then the afro dude will listen to maiden, holy crap.

And as i'm not afraid of bad graphics, I will consider playing this game(if it will work on my hardware).

www.rockstargames.com <-- everything is here for the first 2 questions Rolling Eyes

yeah, it is....i even extracted my VC radio sounds out, now i can listen to them as MP3s Very Happy.

James Bond-007 wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

Yeah, but this a thread for GTA, I don't see any reason for this to be sticky. In your case, we should make all threads sticky! Confused

Its the hit currently, and most of the topics made are on GTA. Thats why. When GTA cools down, this also will go down into a deep hole.
Rbv
Actually i love Sa its so cool!
there is many new thing
like have a girlfirend
go to gym
and a lots of new things
[=
jaleung
I am afraid I have addicted to it too!!! Laughing
Thug
The game sucks damn!! Rolling Eyes

J/K, nah im stuck on this ****** up ****** hell shitty ass mission Shocked First u gotta kill 3000 folks, then head back tru a buildin thats on fire includin another 3000 gangbangers.... then finaly outside before the building crumbles u gotta chase down that friggin ass Tenpenny and ur bro Sweet hangs on this ladder and he gotta land in ur car! Shocked DAMN ****** GAME im startin 2 dislike after 2 times playin that mission Sad
Helios
48.7 %... 2 gigs left muhahha

avarage 10kbps =(

but hell..

The important thing that it should work =)
dionet
I like SA very much. I will buy that game. I've only seen that game for ps2 but if now I can find a pc version.... Wink
n0obie4life
jaleung wrote:
I am afraid I have addicted to it too!!! Laughing

its normal Razz. everyone gets addicted to GTA once they get it Very Happy.
tfx
i'm stuck in the flying missions
Silvershore
My san andreas saved game deleted... Sad
I must start again
Helios
73.6% done.

1.03 gigs left.

Total size: 3.91 gigs

Surprised Surprised Surprised
razer
i will have it in couple of days
Bum Star
I have the game to i like it very muts Very Happy
But i am stuck.
At the mission that i must fly.
All time i get shoot down
Thug
Bum Star wrote:
I have the game to i like it very muts Very Happy
But i am stuck.
At the mission that i must fly.
All time i get shoot down

lol u like it very muts, anyway wich fly mission, b more specific plzz.
And yo u a hardcore fan? gabber or what cuz of ya Lonsdale avatar Cool
Holla back!!
masterevil
I need help about a mission given in the plane construction site. You need to get in the plane with motorbike but i cannot. It's not my fault really. I changed handling.cfg so motorbikes became faster (two times faster) but i still cannot get in. there must be a bug. Please help if you completed this mission.
Thug
masterevil wrote:
I need help about a mission given in the plane construction site. You need to get in the plane with motorbike but i cannot. It's not my fault really. I changed handling.cfg so motorbikes became faster (two times faster) but i still cannot get in. there must be a bug. Please help if you completed this mission.

Yea u dont need 2 cheat LOL, when u on that bike get ur ass behind the plane cuz then ur bike will go way faster ( u get in the planes slipstream )

Then jus dodge them barrels, i kept drivin on the right side of the entrance & then walla ur in Wink Good luck

Pzz
hofer
I'm playing San Andreas too but i am only in the beggining.

San Andreas is a nice game but i think i prefer the "beach theme" with Tony Vercitti in the eigthies.
masterevil
I still cannot do it! anybody wants to help?
If so, i can send you the savefile. You do it and send it to me.
For 20$Frihs. If you want more, tell.
Milli Riba
ooooooooooooo Crying or Very sad How I envy you ppl... Anxious HAve played it on PS2 but PC version is not yet available in my area (though I think pirated versions are doin the rounds *NO TO PIRACY* Liar ) Brick wall Am still stuck on GTA VC, but I am damn sure the PC version of SA will be much more better than the PS one (...more easy controls ?? Eh? ) SO Till its released here, hafta be happy with Vice city Boo hoo!
MonkeyWrench
cheating isnt good Razz, for bad gamers Wink
tfx
how to 100% complete? just beat the game and it's just 65.84%....
Thug
tfx wrote:
how to 100% complete? just beat the game and it's just 65.84%....

Yea same here, but there is a shitload 2 do, spray all 50 logos, find 50 oysters in the watter, find 50 horseshoes, date 5 girls, sum extra hidden shit like win all gold medals in drivin skool & flyin skool & drivin skool & u get extra cars or whatever

pass 12 missions medic
() 12 missions police
() 12 missions fireman

& unlock new shit Wink
windval
Ye
I love this game a lot
it is exciting
interesting
and a lot of freedom
n0obie4life
Milli Riba wrote:
ooooooooooooo Crying or Very sad How I envy you ppl... Anxious HAve played it on PS2 but PC version is not yet available in my area (though I think pirated versions are doin the rounds *NO TO PIRACY* Liar ) Brick wall Am still stuck on GTA VC, but I am damn sure the PC version of SA will be much more better than the PS one (...more easy controls ?? Eh? ) SO Till its released here, hafta be happy with Vice city Boo hoo!

well, at least it will come. better than mine, it won't come Razz.

i thought pc would have more difficult controls as there are 26 alphabet buttons and 20 number buttons..
Helios
Finished the game completely today.

woot that is. Razz

here's a 100% checkist that I used:
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=153494

btw, if you want to kick ass at gang wars, pick up few times the MG on the 4th floor of the uncompleted glass building at the bottom right corner of Las Vegas(venturas??).
And if you'll reach hitman with that MG, omfg.
i reached hitman with this weapon, it's godlike.

also if you want to recieve some $$, dont be lazy, go and fight in gangwars until every hood is yours.
EclipseFreak
gta:sa is the best game ever (4 ps2 Laughing ) i mean like u can get on a bike, parracute airplanes. its awsome
cavalkaf
On the PS2, I have about 80%, most of the storyline done (already in the LS raids Wink)
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
Finished the game completely today.

woot that is. Razz

here's a 100% checkist that I used:
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=153494

btw, if you want to kick ass at gang wars, pick up few times the MG on the 4th floor of the uncompleted glass building at the bottom right corner of Las Vegas(venturas??).
And if you'll reach hitman with that MG, omfg.
i reached hitman with this weapon, it's godlike.

also if you want to recieve some $$, dont be lazy, go and fight in gangwars until every hood is yours.

how long did you take Smile.
Monkeydog
I rember when this game came out for the PS2,I borrowed a PS2 and rented GTA:SA and stayed home for a week from school and beat it in 4 days.I felt so glad of myself for never useing a cheat(cause i didn't have the internet at the time)but i know on GTA:VC i used to always cheat I even memorized them.But I still don't cheat on SA Very Happy
thell
I'm currently stuck at a mission at Z in which you need to destroy 5 couriers with a plane Crying or Very sad
Monkeydog
my god i hate Zero's missions i was never even able to finish the last one.
It took me a day to do that one your stuck on thell
steve
BEST F*CKING GAME!

i spent like 6 hours (!) the other day playing GTA San Andreas, is addictive !
HunterMac
Nice game, great idea and style. I wish only the old Vice City engine would be more upgraded and bugless ;[ But big + for the "homie style" - old memories from "Don't be a menace" have returned. ;]
Helios
It took me a while... (I believe I broke the record though.. I fnished quite fast..)

Zero's mission are annoying.. but quite fun to play Smile

If you're stuck on the last mission, first, finis all of the tanks and then build the bridges and then start to unblock the way.

And you also have the mission with the red plane, there, try to finish the first bike that is the closest to you under 20 secnds and then move to the far ones, after you finished them, destroy the remaining..
I belive that you can do it with 30% fule left.. just practise your aim.
Thug
Helios wrote:
It took me a while... (I believe I broke the record though.. I fnished quite fast..)

Zero's mission are annoying.. but quite fun to play Smile

If you're stuck on the last mission, first, finis all of the tanks and then build the bridges and then start to unblock the way.

And you also have the mission with the red plane, there, try to finish the first bike that is the closest to you under 20 secnds and then move to the far ones, after you finished them, destroy the remaining..
I belive that you can do it with 30% fule left.. just practise your aim.

Yup on the Z mission, on the ps2 it took us like couple dayz on that mission with the 5 guys & 1 plane.. when i did it on the pc i passed the first time with like 40% fuel left Very Happy
Helios
Now i'm just trying out some cool mods.

You can find mods here:
http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=19

http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/
GTAKing
i would call it genius!
GTAKing
i wonder why GTA 3 was bigger than vice city.....
RavenCross
GTA San Andreas ROCKS!! DUDE.. It was worth the wait and money.. There's really lots of things to do.. The only prob is that my Vid Card is a liitle outdated (geforce 4) and i had some frame issues.. But its ok to sacrifice eye-candy for quality gameplay!!
THE11thROCK™
This game is definitely wicked! You're in for so much action everytime. The only thing though... I agree with Raven, is thatit requires a highly juiced graphics card. Good thing I have bought one before this action packed game hit my place. Cool
justin
I have play GTA VC before~
now I'm playing SA!
hofer
Do you know where can i get the Hydra without cheating?
Helios
You will recive a Hydra after you'll complete Vertical Bird..
ermm and when you'll pass the Flying school..
and you can steal it from the millitary base..
you will also get it after completing the game at 100%
it's quite easy actually, follow the 100% list: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=153494

Enjoy!
Jeff_vella_leone
i have gta vise sity very good game i got 100% in got all secreats every single car house rampage everything
finished even the races and stunts things
very cool game i passed the game about 9 times and i will do it again
I dont have yet san andreas ut soon i will have it too
i think everyone will have this game lol
cool series
ibix
great game... but I have PS2 version only..... PC version seems to be easier
in shoting Very Happy
tfx
yea, i cant do a headshot in the PS2 version
n0obie4life
i can never unsticky this Very Happy.

this game is too popular.
Thug
tfx wrote:
yea, i cant do a headshot in the PS2 version

If i remember correct u can do headshots, jus 1 shot 2 the head and hes/shes dead
RavenCross
GUys jst want to ask what is the best guide out there for GTA SA.. Im having a difficult time searching for "in deoth" guides like the location of the girls that you can date etc... TNX!!
Monkeydog
www.gamefaqs.com has a lot of good guides for GTA:SA
also doing a headshot in the PS2 version is really easy IMO...
will_fire
I am playing GTA now, It's very great.
pagaldivanna
nice game................i have for PS2
Monkeydog
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/08/news_6128759.html
god this is almost as stupid as people suing GTA over their puny little minds.
Tho i guess the lady does have a point,if its true, unlike other suits against GTA...
RavenCross
@MonkeyDog
OMG!! I was right!! GTA SA would really turn some heads regarding its theme.. Yet the game is already rated M and the said "mod" is not included well i guess its not such a big issue.. I guess some people are just overreacting..
Monkeydog
Well according to how the ESRB is supposed to rate a game is that it has to look at everything on the game.So even if you cannot get it without a mod if still has to be accounted for...and thus if what the guy who made the mod says is true,and it is actaully on the CD,then Rockstar and take two are in trouble
Tepelstreeltje
I haven't played this game yet. I usually play GTA Vice City. The gameplay is fantastic!! Maybe ill give it a shot. It can always be better!!
Monkeydog
i find it that GTA seems to get better.Like now i find VC and 3 boring compared to SA :/
P-S-Y
well well on every board i visit that have something to do with computer games there i see it "GTA:SAN ANDREAS" thread..its cool thoug all the world is talking about it i think its the new best seller of all the pc games ever-dont you?
anyway i finished the game-i think..
it goes like this
i finished all the missions i had available my mission passed status is 66.23%
but i finished all the missions and have nothing to do anymore-i killed smoke and saved sweet..
ayn ideas how to move on? -i want to pass the all 100% (didnt wasta a whole month for finishing only 66% Twisted Evil )
Psychopath50187
GTA SA is the best game ever made I have it for the PC and PS2 i like the pc version because you can mod anything which is awesome.
Thug
P-S-Y wrote:
well well on every board i visit that have something to do with computer games there i see it "GTA:SAN ANDREAS" thread..its cool thoug all the world is talking about it i think its the new best seller of all the pc games ever-dont you?
anyway i finished the game-i think..
it goes like this
i finished all the missions i had available my mission passed status is 66.23%
but i finished all the missions and have nothing to do anymore-i killed smoke and saved sweet..
ayn ideas how to move on? -i want to pass the all 100% (didnt wasta a whole month for finishing only 66% Twisted Evil )

LOL bro, u kno how manny hidden missions there are do u? U sprayed all the 50 tags in Los Santos? U found all the 50 oysters? u found all the 50 horseshoes? prolly not... u finished all the races in the stadiums with the bikes & cars? uhmm u dated all the 5 girls? Did u pass all the 12 or 13 firetruck/ ambulance/ police missions 2 get 150% armor/ 150% health & Fireproof Cj ? lol dont think so.. anyway have fun Wink
Monkeydog
P-S-Y wrote:

HAHAHA GTA:SA will never have better sales the Myst or The Sims.I'm supprised that the Sims took the crown from Myst even...
borabora
Maka wrote:
Anyone else playing this on pc??, this is the best game ever!!. Wow over vice city I must say it's been heaveily improved for the better, i'm addicted to it!.

Oh and my favorite radio station in gta is los santos. Very Happy, classic snoop, dre, pac the lot!.

Yeah it’s wonderful pc game but it requires powerful pc.
I have P4 2.8 ghz cpu, 512 mb ram, 256 gfx5700 but I can’t play this game
RavenCross
borabora wrote:
Maka wrote:

Yeah it’s wonderful pc game but it requires powerful pc.
I have P4 2.8 ghz cpu, 512 mb ram, 256 gfx5700 but I can’t play this game

OMG!! You got pc's a lot better than me? why cant u play it?? Mine's a P4 1.7ghz, 384MB Ram, 256 Radeon 9600, and GTA SA's playing perfectly (max settings at 1024)..
Bline
i have for ps2 and theres a way to get to liberty city (the old gta3 city)
but yeah this game is sick, i love the jetpack, driving planes, diving off and using the parachute. best game ever made, but to bad it gets boring after a while Rolling Eyes
Monkeydog
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/gta4/news_6129301.html

yeah i'm pretty sure they're gonna lose now...mabye.Since this isn't like Hot Coffee so they may not lose after all.
Helios
I always played with Hot Coffee, cool mod.

But not exactly it, i used a different software that modified my save file by unlocking the sex scenes while you're drinking the coffee with your gf.

Anyway, the minigame is quite hard to use.
Gotta get used to it first.

And if you don't satisfy your gf, you will lose exp. points with her.
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
I always played with Hot Coffee, cool mod.

But not exactly it, i used a different software that modified my save file by unlocking the sex scenes while you're drinking the coffee with your gf.

Anyway, the minigame is quite hard to use.
Gotta get used to it first.

And if you don't satisfy your gf, you will lose exp. points with her.

I thought that Mod got into trouble with legal terms in the USA Rolling Eyes.
Monkeydog
Not really...Rockstar got in trouble because Hot Coffee is supposed to unlock hidden code...which Gamespot has shown is only half right...
RavenCross
Bline wrote:
i have for ps2 and theres a way to get to liberty city (the old gta3 city)
but yeah this game is sick, i love the jetpack, driving planes, diving off and using the parachute. best game ever made, but to bad it gets boring after a while Rolling Eyes

I agree with u friend.. its rily but sometimes it gets tedious and boring... but hey!! Just take abreak for a while and then start again.. eheh.. BTW im rily hooked in the casino.. hwhwh Very Happy
LuiS_J
san andreas is the best game that u can buy....this game is wow...super...off da chain lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RavenCross
Man i jst noticed that some of GTA SA missions are quite difficult to play on a keyboard.. right now im having trouble on the plane mission in which you have to cath up with the plane.. "corona on the plabe mission".. hmmm.. Any suggestions for what kind of joystick suits SA?
THE11thROCK™
@Borabora
Your PC specs are incredibly high even for GTA SA. I wonder why you can't play it. Maybe it's in your installer. Or maybe you have a corrupt registry. Have you checked your videocard drivers. Because I believe that your PC is more than capable enough to play this awesome game.
Very Happy
alex722
hahaha
Monkeydog
umm what?alex722 i saw another of your posts and you aren't supposed to spam like this.
markgil
woooooooooow !!! i luv the game i'm playing it with ps2 its cool ....
Kelcey
Ah, I've never cared much for GTA at all. IF that's your cup of tea, then that's coo'. I just hope the hot coffee thing doesn't spoil the GTA series for people in the future.
hofer
Now GTA San Andreas is a Mature Game just because of the "Hot Coffe" MOD, that's kind of ridiculous, it wasn't rockstar games that made this mod.
dule
yep, and because the word f*ck appears average 1.5 times in one sentence Very Happy
Kelcey
[quote="hofer"]Now GTA San Andreas is a Mature Game just because of the "Hot Coffe" MOD, that's kind of ridiculous, it wasn't rockstar games that made this mod.[/quote]

Actually, they had to have made it. It's in the PS2 version too. A DVD can't be hacked to make new a "minigame." They're in trouble for lying about "hackers made the mod."
Monkeydog
No they r not in trouble for lying since they didn't.They said things very carefully which is good for them.Now if you haven't heard and cause i'm to lazy to get the link from gamespot,GTA:SA is now AO and is pretty much impossible to get unless u buy it online.
Also people are going after The Sims 2 for the same thing :/
lockwolf
the ESRB should of rated it AO originally anyways. any game that encourages you to kill women cops and children for no reason should be rated AO.
Monkeydog
well not by the ESRB's rating code.And i think rating games is quiet stupid in the first place ecpeccially when it makes it so you can't buy a game,unless it has pornographic material in it then i can understand somwhat.But really who is getting turned on by pixels?They really need help...
lockwolf
I personally think the ESRB is ****** up period. Like I have said in another post here, they rated some poker games M for the same reasons as E rated poker games. also I think they rated halo and halo 2 too high.
Monkeydog
i think games shouldn't have rateings and just have what they have in them on the box :/ the rateing doesn't stop anyone from playing a game...
Waffle
i am hearing about making them Rated AO because of the mini-Game "Hot Coffee"
pokemonhelp333
I cant beleave they put PC Sanandras is now AO
Monkeydog
actually all GTA:SA is AO but the cleaned up version will be out in a few weeks.God the goverment is run by a bunch of idiotic apes that'll do anything to get attention.
pokemonhelp333
Thats Pretty much True
pagaldivanna
nop .........not on pc but on ps2 Laughing
n0obie4life
w00t w00t.

First game to get teh Porn Rating!
n0obie4life
Unsticked Smile
Monkeydog
Other games have gotten AO i'm sure of it...
Kelcey
[quote="Monkeydog"]No they r not in trouble for lying since they didn't.They said things very carefully which is good for them.Now if you haven't heard and cause i'm to lazy to get the link from gamespot,GTA:SA is now AO and is pretty much impossible to get unless u buy it online.
Also people are going after The Sims 2 for the same thing :/[/quote]

This is what gamespot says:

In a statement, Rockstar claimed it is not responsible for the so-called "Hot Coffee" mod. Instead, the company said it was the result of "the work of a determined group of hackers who have gone to significant trouble to alter scenes in the official version of the game."

Today's statement not only fingers hackers as creating the mod, but it also goes into some detail about their modus operandi: "Hackers created the 'Hot Coffee' modification by disassembling and then combining, recompiling and altering the game's source code."

Rockstar's statement also claimed that the mod was the product of complex technical tampering. "Since the 'Hot Coffee' scenes cannot be created without intentional and significant technical modifications and reverse-engineering of the game's source code, we are currently investigating ways that we can increase the security protection of the source code and prevent the game from being altered by the 'Hot Coffee' modification," read the statement.

In other words, if they found the mod on the PS2, Rockstar is lying. Gamespot went to see if it was true and it is.

You also said that they weren't lying because of their carefully worded statement. Gamespot said this:

However, its existence does appear to contradict Rockstar Games' carefully worded statement blaming hacker mischief for the existence of the Hot Coffee mod.
lockwolf
****** BS that hackers made the mod! If hackers were to get in there and alter the source and make the mod, wouldnt rockstar of noticed it?
Dark-Tech
was the game scripts done in the same fashion as in gta 3 and vice city, i ask because i found those 2 really easy to mod and also because the mods were interchangeable between the games and i wish to know if the mods will be able to be used in Sanandreas likewise
Monkeydog
But Gamespot has said that Rockstar never techniclly lied they just never said that the scnese were able to be seen in the PS2/Xbox version.Because how the coffee scense in them are.See in the PC one it unlocks it and adds nudity to it.In the PS2/Xbox version you still can't get into it without hacking and it doesn't have nudity in it...
Thug
So Rockstar didnt inted 2 make this, that sum ****** up hackers make stuff like this is pathetic imo..... like they now gonna check The Sims 2 on Nudity and its even worse................... ROFLMAO its sum sad shit goin on
Monkeydog
Rockstar did make it tho.Hot Coffee just unlocked it and added porn.In the PS2/XBOX versions it takes hours of hacking and there is no porn...
n0obie4life
I just don't understand why the big fuss about the Hot Coffee mod.

Cmon, if your a 12 year old kid, you don't download that and play eh?
Thug
n0obie4life wrote:

Thats what i think, becuz 12 year olds cant install shit like that Laughing And even if they do.... its the parrents fault cuz a 12 year old is not even allowed 2 play that game Wink
RavenCross
Ironic as it seems but the ratings system is given less attention here in our country.. you can see 5 year olds playing GTA in computer cafes.. Our youngsters here are very prone to violent games.. Games that are supposed to be played by 18yrs+ people
Timczak
I think that better was GTA Vice City
n0obie4life
Thug wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

Thats what i think, becuz 12 year olds cant install shit like that Laughing And even if they do.... its the parrents fault cuz a 12 year old is not even allowed 2 play that game Wink

People on Earth are weird. Maybe we should move to Mars some day and leave the weirdos on Earth.
Dark-Tech
it took me about 15 minutes to find a working version of the hot coffee mod as many people seem to be removing due to the controversy over it.

But as a major modder of the gta series i now understand what the controversy is all about. The fiule that the mod is based on is the main.scm file for all of you people out there who do not understand what this means it means that before this game came out THE models were already in the game.. even if rockstar had removed the origional minnigames from the main.scm file they left all nessescary files to recreate it

as i dont have an origional copy of the main.scm file i am not able to diagnose how much was left, the modders may have only had to unqoute the code for it to work or they may have had to rewrite the minnigame which i highly doubt they did,

but either way it is a mod as in modification downloaded from the internet and as one it should be entirely ignored becasue if the Child can download that "horrible hot coffee mod" what would stop the child from downloading porn videos
n0obie4life
Fully agreed Wink.
Jeff_vella_leone
yea i agree too
5 year old shouldnt play gta sa but 12 maybe it wont make any difference having that mod or not but better not have it.
Where i live 12 year old children play gta for sure and even at 8 years too
Im not saying i agree with it for me its just a game i see much more violance easyly on TV
its just a game after all.
ignition
Yea..what Dark-Tech said.

I still can't believe the game's rated AO now..just because of a few sex scenes that were built into the game. Cmon...it's already got hookers, drugs, rapes, murders, jacking...sex was only the next step. The sex scenes aren't even that bad...I mean just compare them to Sims 2 scenes.

I'd take Sims 2 sex over SA anyday. But somehow...the Sims slipped by with a "T" while SA got pushed up to ****** "AO". Now something's not right with that....
Dark-Tech
but i believe AO is not supposed to come in unless there is some major vidoe game porn shit going on and that was some lame shit ever hear of Leisure Suit Larry http://www.leisuresuitlarry.com/main.html this version has a censor bar over the vaginal area as does the penis, thus allowing it to be rated M instead of AO and that game is entirely about tring to get laid. now in GTA SA Carl Johnson is still wearing pants, and a shirt though i don't doubt that that would probably have been fixed if the hot coffee
mod was done correctly, yet Leisure Suit Larry has a mod to that removes the censor bar from the main game though not from the sex videos at the end still it would be ranked far worse. on the other hand most people don't know about Leisure Suit Larry so it doesn't get that much attention and little kids wouldn't be allowed to paly based strictly on the dialog.
Monkeydog
ignition wrote:

I still can't believe the game's rated AO now..just because of a few sex scenes that were built into the game. Cmon...it's already got hookers, drugs, rapes, murders, jacking...sex was only the next step. The sex scenes aren't even that bad...I mean just compare them to Sims 2 scenes.

I'd take Sims 2 sex over SA anyday. But somehow...the Sims slipped by with a "T" while SA got pushed up to ****** "AO". Now something's not right with that....

well cause its censored and Hot Coffee isn't really i guess...
Thug
Monkeydog wrote:
ignition wrote:

well cause its censored and Hot Coffee isn't really i guess...

So, download a patch & gone is the cencorship....... The Sims 2 shows way more nudity then San Andreas i dont get it. They jus goin after SA becuz that game is so violent or America dont want games like that on the market who knows, they jus need sumthin 2 bitch about Wink
ignition
The par that pisses me off the most is that Hilary Clinton movement...saying all games are evil and shit.

I mean just shut up bitch...
Dark-Tech
if it goes through im gona learn japanese as fast as i can, ill be able to get a really good with multiple languages and i can always order the games over the internet eventhough europe probably will still sell english
Thug
Anybody who installed that new patch without troubles? Lol i downloaded my copy and uhmmm it didnt work Rolling Eyes Anybody with a cracked game who got that patch 2 work? HOLLA!!!!

Pzz
Monkeydog
the patch doesn't work if you already have Hot Coffee on it..
Thug
Monkeydog wrote:

No this patch will remove the Hot Coffee mod......... and no i dont have it either cuz i think its plain stupid 2 have shit like that. But i want 2 update my game cuz i want 2 get that ugly dust from my cars lol and sum other minor fixes i like.

pz
ES-usls
I really love this game.. It gives me the chance to play my fantasies.. (Oh look at me.. I can kill people without going to jail).. But anyways.. GTA SA is also a milestone in terms of gameplay.. There's a whole slew of things in this game that's gonna keep your eyes glued in front of the monitor
Hercules
GTA :SA - it's a best game! I'm made 100% of game 3 times!
evo89
Gta Sa is best game but the pc verson has some stupid things
like the camera dosn't follow the person

but over all it is a good game
Thug
evo89 wrote:
Gta Sa is best game but the pc verson has some stupid things
like the camera dosn't follow the person

but over all it is a good game

Thats why they released a patch u can download that should fix the problem Wink
Dark-Tech
GTa SA has the same directory enviroment as gta Vc and gta 3 so that the mods for those games should be appliable, i have yet to get SA but i wish to make the ultimate mod combining the three games together anyone out there with some pointers, i mean i know how to add things specifically designed for the game and overwrite the old files but this would involve completley writing new codes and all.
Thug
Dark-Tech wrote:
GTa SA has the same directory enviroment as gta Vc and gta 3 so that the mods for those games should be appliable, i have yet to get SA but i wish to make the ultimate mod combining the three games together anyone out there with some pointers, i mean i know how to add things specifically designed for the game and overwrite the old files but this would involve completley writing new codes and all.

So ur saying u trying 2 combind all those 2gether into 1 big game? Like u start in GTA3 and go 2 Vice City after and when u made that u go 2 San Andreas? Thats hella wicked & dope but possible? Let me kno what u got Cool

pzz
Monkeydog
Thug wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

No this patch will remove the Hot Coffee mod......... and no i dont have it either cuz i think its plain stupid 2 have shit like that. But i want 2 update my game cuz i want 2 get that ugly dust from my cars lol and sum other minor fixes i like.

pz

No,the patch will make it so you cannot use the Hot Coffee mod unless you already have the Hot Coffee mod downloaded.If it is d/led and you do the patch it can mess up your game.I read it on Gamespot =/
Dark-Tech
well it would be alot easier if done that way, but i want the maps together because that would be the coolest

i know its possible but really dificult i was working with it with gta VC and gta 3 i have yet to get SA cause im short on cash but from the mods ive seen it seems they use the same enviroment but theres alot to do see i would have to add the vehicles and because many vehicles have the same name it would cause over writes, 2 the main code for the game has to be combined from the old ones this is difficult because i need the SA main code as the bases, and also its such a large file compilation is difficult, and 3 the map mod would be very difficult to link the maps together because of the coordinates
SilverDogg
to be honest, this game is down there with gta 3. vite city is the only game that is good of these three, and it still gets boring after some time. san andreas is probarbly the worst shit ive ever played. no, maybe not then again. but all that "bitch" "nigga" ******" and i dont know what just makes me wanna puke.

and how the hell does the retard dress? TSHIRT UNDER THE UNDERWEAR? ******! he really is a retarded character!
Dark-Tech
i know several people who feel the same way some even say that it was too "gangster", and that they prefered the silence that was in gta 3 to the continuos cursing, and racial slurs....
sandmanxyz
for me it´s the best game of all time.It´s more tan a game,it´s like all the games in one,you can do all that you want,all taht you can imagine.the worst are the system requeriments for the game,like i nother games like need for speed undergound II.If you want information install and patches send me a pm because mine really work.q lindo va!!
Jeff_vella_leone
for now its a very cool game
i like to play it because it has a huge map very very big one
and nearly everything in it, gim makes him faster both sprint on foot and bike, driving skil, winning gang areas that gives u money, changing his clotes, tatoos, chains, having dates, dancing, ordering to gang members to do what u want like fight with u, get on ur car etc, and much more
grafics could be improved but
for the rest its the best game of the series
JaeCee
For some reason, I found the PC version harder than my PS2 version ..
That, or maybe I just can't drive anymore. The cars seem much easier to fishtail or flip over .. can't beat one of the races due to the terrain, which flips my car over all the time =/
Monkeydog
JaeCee wrote:
For some reason, I found the PC version harder than my PS2 version ..
That, or maybe I just can't drive anymore. The cars seem much easier to fishtail or flip over .. can't beat one of the races due to the terrain, which flips my car over all the time =/

I would find playing PC GTA weird...with no controller and all...thats why I don't play ROMs much =/
dengbs
I must say.. The grand theft auto series has came a long way from the first one in '96 i think? where all u did was gun people down and get money for hitting cars.. the new things is basically be a ganster type person who has a problem, and it has to be solved with force. and as all the grand theft auto series have proven.. there is no talking involved.. its best to just.. Blow stuff up and Kill anyone who opposed you. and San andreas has almost perfected that sport, although a few times in the game i was oddly bored (My fault.. i was just driving around) the game play can be Straight up.. or u can always steer off and do something comepletly random.. the game is awesome..~

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Thug
dengbs wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Lol All the GTA games had a story line & missions 2 complete..... atleast i tought. I remember the good ol GTA 1 lol it was such a cool game for his time thats 1 thing 4 sure!
Jeff_vella_leone
i just finished the game
it a well long game lol
now im doing the car search missions for export
anyone can tell me where can i find a Super GT
i searched nearly everywhere
im searching for a Mesa and an Euros too but i think its matter of time till i find them but Super GT realy got no idea
i think cos i dont have an idea what the car looks like is the reason y i cant find it
last mission was long in the game difficult to get passed the bridge alife

anyone who knows where to find these 3 or know how they look like pls post bk
ty
albusa
I have been playing it for 3 weeks and its really quite good game.
da50iel
how can i active the car search?
and how you do the last misoon with z
Thug
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
i just finished the game
it a well long game lol
im searching for a Mesa and an Euros too but i think its matter of time till i find them but Super GT realy got no idea
i think cos i dont have an idea what the car looks like is the reason y i cant find it

ty

Yo bro the Super GT van be found allot on the strip (las vegas)
It kinda looks like an ferrari or a lambo. Good luck findin it Wink
kayano
And I did not like game! She(it) what that muddy, certainly I do not argue that in game many opportunities, than in the last part, but to me кажеться that she(it) is better Exclamation
RavenCross
kayano wrote:
And I did not like game! She(it) what that muddy, certainly I do not argue that in game many opportunities, than in the last part, but to me кажеться that she(it) is better Exclamation

ummm.. does it mean dat u dont like d game? well there are time in which the games becomes 2 tiresome but jst take a break and then resume.Very Happy

btw guys.. where can i get a rhino tank? wats the code for the tank? i cant find it on the cheat sites...
dengbs

Cool Surprised Laughing Embarassed
tefa_taftaf2010
i hope to play it

i'm searching about it

i played vice city

i love it so much
Dark-Tech
Yea i guess the grand theft auto series has come along way form that crappy ass over head view and the entire your going to die so try to kill everyone you can first scenario i mean now the game is interactive, fun and disturbing to some adults who feel its to violent or its to sexual or both

but i don't care as long as they continue making it and in the same format for people like me who like or should i say love to mod im happy

well im waiting for the M version to come out i dont know why but if it isn't like Vice city and GTA3 ill just have to get the AO version i mean mods are mods but are always better when iterchangeable

The first one should be online like one of those crappy minigames
on many of the sites

but i may be wrong cause i lost track of the first 2 so my description of the first one may be me describing the 2nd one o well whatevr
Jeff_vella_leone
Thug wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
i just finished the game
it a well long game lol

ty

Yo bro the Super GT van be found allot on the strip (las vegas)
It kinda looks like an ferrari or a lambo. Good luck findin it Wink

yea ty but i had found it exactly after the post when i played the game damit it was just around the block when u get the driving licence all bronze it gives u a super gt parked in the parking shit and when i found it once then evrywhere with super gt even in the roads damit that game sometimes realy gets u pissed at it
ahh more the other 2 i havent still found them i beleave i have to search for them in the other cities i think i have encountered a mesa somewhere forgot exactly where
ty for ur help anyway
Jeff_vella_leone
da50iel wrote:

its easy if im not mistaken when u have completed certain missions
it will tell u something about it and then u have to go to the docs where there is a ship and there is a crayne in the middle to lift the cars and put them on the ship and to the edge of the land there, there should be a bilboard with the list of cars, there are 3 lists and u get lot of money if u get the cars there on the ship
u ca buy cars too but its very expensive considering u ca get them for free in the roads
Jeff_vella_leone
btw guys.. where can i get a rhino tank? wats the code for the tank? i cant find it on the cheat sites...[/quote]

man its easy to get a rhino tank very easy
u know where is the Verant meadows its the place where u buy the airport where u get the planes and other shit like hunter (Choper) etc near it there is a militry base where u get from it the jet pack in one of the missions
just follow thse instructions:
* first save the game there at the AAtower (airport save point)
* get out take the jet pack and fly to the base (left of the airport)
* land behind of the fence as fast as possible cos they will fire on u (AATANKS)
* when u land leaver the jet pack as fast as possible cos u will have 5 stars like nothing
* there r 2 manta there and in the hangar there 2 rhino get into 1 and head to the other side of the base
* there should be a fance that can be destroyed and u can get out of the base from there
* head to the airport again (with all cops behind u lol)
* then stop close to the AAtower entrance and get out of the tank
* get in the tower and save
* get out with all ur stars gone now take the tank and put it in the hangar dont put it in the garage near the tower else it willk vanish happened to me too in the big hungar is the best
* when u done go and save again
now u got a Rhino in the hangar ready for destruction lol have fun
Jeff_vella_leone
da50iel wrote:

dam i forgot about the second question
dam that a hard mission
first u got to get enough gang areas so u could do the mission
then u need to go in their base and kill them all and that fat ass that betrayed u
then after killing him u need to put off the fire that that ****** currupt police made then killing all his gang memers tryen to kill u and manage to get out of the building
then when ur out dont think its finished not at all
u have to catch his bro from falling off the fire engine
just try a few times and get used to the timeing he starts to loose his grip
try to get under him
then we come at the most difficult part of it where u have to shoot and he drives
the good news is that he drives well and no chances of hitting the wall or poles
the bad news is that the car has damage and it has to last a long way till u arrive at greenhood bridge and beleave me it a long way
leave the fire engine u will never stop it, u can shoot its tires but it wont make any difference
u have to shoot down all the enemy and cops following u on the other hand before the car gets too damaged
try to kill the driver instead of exploding the car cos if its too close it will damage the car
if ur using the mouse its much easyer
i know its more hard tha it seems cos if u fail in one of these steps u got to restart all over again so it sometimes pisses u off
its, its length that makes it so hard not the hardness of the mission itself
good luck
hope that helped
kingy
Oh and my favorite radio station in gta is los santos. , classic snoop, dre, pac the lot!.
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
yeah i'm playing this too, but it is too much violance for a good kid like me... Laughing
Jeff_vella_leone
kingy wrote:
Oh and my favorite radio station in gta is los santos. , classic snoop, dre, pac the lot!.

Yea im playen it on pc lol
on ps2 was released much before i know because i have a ps2 and the game but my ps2 got broke and i had to wait the pc version for it damit , im so unlucky sometimes
that was a long time ago, now i have finished the game and happy flyen planes and doing stunts lol
have fun playen gta San Andreas
pagaldivanna
GTA.....it nice game.....i am playing this game from starting WHEN it came out first...........i got for ps2.......and waithing for new GTA.........i hop they make new GTA 2......... Laughing ......i am oUt people.....peace
svhkid
same here...when i first got it it was ok, but it got kinda boring
needlz
heh..i cant wait till gta multi player comes out Smile
check out http://www.mtavc.com/
vadbe2l
nice game! Razz
v-d-online
I can't past the mission with the flight pactise... anyone sugests?
Jeff_vella_leone
needlz wrote:
heh..i cant wait till gta multi player comes out Smile
check out http://www.mtavc.com/

wow man im am tryen it now
this is one of the best replies i ever seen and it helps a lot man ty very much for the share
v-d-online wrote:
I can't past the mission with the flight pactise... anyone sugests?

ahh man if ur using keyboard i understand, it a little hard to pass the tests they r very hard with the keyboard but very simple with a joypad
i think u need practice too because i made it with the keyboard to pass the test but it impossible to get them gold with keyboard i think.
ahh just to let u know, if u want any help on any topic u need to explain ur difficulty much more than that, so for next time explain more in detail.
hope i helped
ronen12
yeah i play it!!
the best game ever!!.

great game!
Dark-Tech
this sucks i still need to get a copy but i want one of the first copies Ao

cause i know its got what i need from the gta pc version

by the way has anyone looked into Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
i heard that the game includes wireless multiplayer.
as far as i knowm its only for psp and has plot conflicts with gta3 but im not sure about much of the details and would be interested in it