FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a C.M.S needed

vignesh_natraj
I need a C M S to build a site don't recommend mambo its difficult.
the site will be simple refer http://www.affiliatelifestyle.com for style i need to build like this.
WebSiteGuru
Try this CMS DragonflyCMS (AKA: CPG NUKE)

http://www.dragonflycms.org

I used it myself. It is a good CMS system.
WebSiteGuru
Oh yea! It is easy to setup. I can do with my eyes closed now. If you need help let me know.
osiashion
Mmmm... I tried both before deciding which CMS I would use. First I installed Dragonfly, and, although it is easier to install, it was not so convenient to publish content. The way it has to manage categories, sections.... I mean, the way there is to establish a taxonomy is really intuitive.

So, I decided to try Joomla, that is the new opensource CMS based in Mambo (now Mambo belongs to a private company and despite it is still open source, it seems they are not gonna improve anymore the CMS). At the end, and even if it's harder to install and even to understand at the beginning the way they have to manage the information, I think it is much powerfull than DragonFly. I highly recommend Joomla. If I were you I think I would make an effort and try to keep using Joomla until I get used to manage it.