FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIFA 2006 OR PES 5

FIFA VS PES
PES
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
FIFA 2006
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

utkufb
FIFA VS PES

I like PES, not FIFA
madsencarl
Ok, I'm just gonna clear this up for those who don't know. They're both soccer games, the most reputable on the market.
FIFA 06 = FIFA International 2006
PES = Pro Evolution Soccer
FIFA has the official license, whilst Pro Evo does not.

But, I think Pro Evo is a lot better than FIFA. You may think otherwise though, because you may just buy the soccer games to think that you're (insert name of famous soccer player).
b17
madsencarl wrote:
Ok, I'm just gonna clear this up for those who don't know. They're both soccer games, the most reputable on the market.
FIFA 06 = FIFA International 2006
PES = Pro Evolution Soccer
FIFA has the official license, whilst Pro Evo does not.

Maybe.But I play PES 5 too.I started playing PES 5 a month ago.But I think PES5 is better than FIFA 2006 Laughing Laughing Laughing
adiutrix
I have FIFA 2006, never tried PES so FIFA. Smile
phantomllama
i think that pes is a good game, but ive always been a fifa fan myself so..

Very Happy fifa!!! Very Happy
masterevil
fifa was duplicating the old version till 2006 (2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 were almost the same, only graphics changed) But fifa 2006 is much more better than other fifas. 2006 is the best Fifa game but... let's say that fifa 2006 = PES3... And there is a great difference between Pes3, 4 and 5. Konami is making the game much more real. The only topic that fifa is better than PES is graphics. But PES is much more fun. So i say PES PES PES! (pes is one step closer to the victory by my vote Very Happy )
abone
fifa series are the best games in this category..
warning
EA is really focusing on the emotional content of the game. Thus, the demo followed this particular vibe. The body movement of the characters, the physics expression of the characters' faces, their cheeks, their eyebrows, the tracking of their eyes, facial stubble, even details as minute as the players' freckles will be viewable and will help to distinguish the characters from one another. EA is focusing on creating different weights and body movements for particular characters, so heavier players will move with more force and heft than a light, speedy character who's going to move with quicker and with more agile body movements. To highlight these particular aspects the game will be running on 720p.

EA threw out some bold statements. They said the work they're doing is likely to revolutionize the way the game of soccer will be played. They said the features and the control are part of these changes, and, we assume, the analog sticks will surely play a large role in this upcoming version. We countered these big statements with the notion the best soccer game on the market, in our humble opinion, was Konami's Winning Eleven series, with its incredible level of control and animations, and its brilliant, intuitive, and real-world strategy. EA said it game would be different, that it will introduce new things to play the game in new ways. We can't wait to see them back it up.

We did get to play the Xbox 360 version, the demo version that is. The only playable part was a free kick at the goalie. In it, you can aim the ball using the left analog stick and to kick it you can use the B button (of the Xbox 360 controller). By pressing harder on the B button you'll be able to manipulate how hard/high the ball can get.

So, the demo was nice. It's not the best looking Xbox 360 demo at the show, and EA has made some big statements, so there is very little to conclude, except that we very much look forward to seeing it this summer. We'll have more then.
cokdes
I Think PES gameplay is better than FIFA. However PES is the best soccer gameplay in the world.
But FIFA have several things that PES not. The quality of image and also the full license from all team all over the world make the game player more enjoy.
Overall, I like PES most.
amusic
I play fifa 2006 too, i never play PES. I play it with my friends. Nice game
Dino
I tried yesterday a Fifa 2006, and im too dissapointed, it isn`t Fifa like it had been before, fifa like 2000, 98 or 2001 ... Fifa 2006 is stupid shit, pes is the best football game forever