FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Here for a writer

theothernormal
Why are you here?

I'm here for a very good friend, She is a very talented writer, But she dosent know much about computers. I'm helping her out, she wants a website, but she has no money. When I get it for her, I'll post it here, so all of you can read her works. She currently has a quizilla site, theres a link on my site: secretjw.computed.net . Her name is BECKY, an amazing person, she can always make me smile, but to read her writing is amazing. Thats why I want to make her a website, so she can share her works around the world.

I don't know how this whole post to get a site thing works, but I hope I can get one for her.

I'm going to put some other posts now about my gf, and my life. Some may find them boring, but they are the truth, and I think it's interesting.
Marston
Sounds nice Wink. I'm here for the chicks (Joking). I'm just here for the hosting. I'm too much of a frugal person to spend money on professional hosting, plus, fora ain't so bad Smile.
madsencarl
Yeh, this should be moved to the Introductions forum.
-requests mod-
Marston
madsencarl wrote:
-requests mod-
No, it shouldnt. It asks why other people came here. I thought that it belongs in the introductions forum at first too, but it actually doesn't.
MalvagioAddict
hey theothernormal, i would love to read some of your friends' work. I am not much of a writer, I'm more of a reader myself. It's really really nice when you have friends like yourself who would go out of their way to help their friend that's always a good thing. I signed up myself, because I want to create a site for the group of people that I belong to, they're nice and I wanted to make something for them.

let me be the first to check on the site once you're finished.
madsencarl
Marston wrote:
madsencarl wrote:
-requests mod-
No, it shouldnt. It asks why other people came here. I thought that it belongs in the introductions forum at first too, but it actually doesn't.

Well, it's asking about introductions from other people.