FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Favorite Game

Nibbler26
Right Now I Gotta Say That My Favorite Online Game Is MapleStory ... MapleStory Is Basically A 2D MMORPG... Dont Think That Becauses Its A 2D MMORPG It Sux.. The 2D Has Nothing To Do With It... Theres Lots Of Stuff You Can Do With It ... You Can Make Guilds, There Are 4 Jobs .. These Are The Jobs:

Warrior
Thief
Bowman
Mage

Basically At A Certain Level You Advanced... For Example:

When You Get To Level 10 You Advanced To The Second Job By Going To Your Job Instructor.. The First Job Is For Free... You Just Talk To The Guy... Now Between The Level From Your First Job Until The Level To Your Second Job.. You Can Do Lots Of Things.. Play With Your Friends,Make Guilds At Level 10, Do Quests.. Lots Of Stuff... After You Get To Level 30 You Talk To Your First Job Instructor.. He Will Then Tell You Where Is The Second 1.. For This You Gotta Do A Quest.. Basically The Quest Is To Kill The Monsters And Get What They Drop... After That It Really Gets Exiting.. Because The Skills Are Awesome =).. But Once You Get To Your Third Job.. Then It Really Gets Fun... There Are 4 Jobs.. But Only 3 Came Out =).
d-hunter
My favorite game is UT2004. Best first-person shooter EVER. Fun with all the maps and mutators. My favorite RPG is Warcraft--all of them.
Enderwiggin
Nibbler26 wrote:
Right Now I Gotta Say That My Favorite Online Game Is MapleStory ... MapleStory Is Basically A 2D MMORPG... Dont Think That Becauses Its A 2D MMORPG It Sux.. The 2D Has Nothing To Do With It... Out =).

2D MMORPG's are awesome Razz 3d ones are usually more fun, but 2d ones are fun none the less... I remember the hours I spent playing Nexus TK... But i have to agree with u, it being 2d doesnt prevent it from being fun... Razz
warning
My favorite game would have to be CS1.6. Ive played it since it came out, and ill probally play it untill it dies. Second favorite game would have to be DOOM3/QUAKE 4.. Great graphics Great soung Great Game!
cokdes
I Like UT 2004. So enjoy and rock....
But in my country CS 1.6 is more favourite games for most players.
I Think this game is the best first-person-shooter game.
XxGunner
my favourite game is americas army....i also play counter strike source sometimes which is also kind of a good game...i also used to play strategy games like age of empires 2 and those kind of games which were really fun but now i dont got time for slow games like that since im kinda busy so i like these fast games to fulfil my fun time lol Laughing
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82.html

IMHO, sticky topics are cool stuff.

-close-