FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

deleting a folder

rvec
Ik krijg een melding dat ik niet genoeg rechten heb. Kan bondings of iemand anders met meer rechten dan mij het eens proberen of heeft iemand een tip hoe het zou kunnen?

I am helping a friend with his website but something went wrong. I am trying to reinstal mambo. But when I try to delete the folder I get the message:
ERROR:> Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not found, no access).

His website is starforce and he is on server 2. His accountname is maximus. Can somone with more rights try to delete the folder mambo. Or can someone tell me how to delete the folder myself?

I used cute ftp pro and the directadmin panel but with both I get almost the same message(same message other words).
Daniel15
This is usually because the files are owned by the Apache user (the user that the web server runs under).

Try the fix shown here, and then try deleting the files again.
Bondings
I had no problems with removing it.
rvec
after using the thing daniel15 suggested it worked.
Daniel15
I'm glad to hear that it worked for you Very Happy

Because you solved your problem, I'm going to -close- this topic. If you would like it to be reopened, please PM me or another moderator.