FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any1 like the band: Yellowcard

greendilim
Hey, heres the thread for all Yellowcard fans!
Yellowcard is a Pop/Punk band, and is one of my favourites!!
I can't wait for them to release their upcoming album. I think its already been recorded and all, just taking ther time to release. Im excited !!
Maiko
YES!! Very Happy
I love Yellowcard! Listening this everytime now!
This band is awesome Smile
homg
they're okay.. i think ocean avenue is their only decent album.
Bline
Yellow Card - Only one is one of my favorite songs, i listen to it nearly everyday and i dont get bored of it. second song would be ocean avenue
shr3dd
they blow hard, theyre a bunch of no talent whining peices of crap. dont listen to them, if you already like them, stop being a trendy loser.
Healckles
I know this band playing a Playstation 2 game called "Burnout 3: Takedown". This guys has style^^
nakamaru
shr3dd wrote:
they blow hard, theyre a bunch of no talent whining peices of crap. dont listen to them, if you already like them, stop being a trendy loser.

Ditto. Yellowcard is just an sucky band that is only surviving and popular because MTV says they're good and all of the mindless idiots who watch that channel fall for their shit and listen and pay for crappy band.
criticaldensity
I like 'em Smile
Caxius
meeeeeeee!!! i like very much this band, they are really cool! Wink
petgraveyard
Yellowcard, they are okay.

I really don't like most of the new bands today. Most of them are jsut crazy on the guitar playing extreme power chords, or in the worst cases (Weezer, Bevrely Hills) they play three notes throughout the entire song. True, they only get popular because the TV tells people (particularly the youthful population) that the band is good. I don't know why we like some of the bands that we do, but just listen to the radio and you will find out why.

I like classic rock bands much better, none of the music is simple, it is very complex stuff, and it isnt the same beat and notes throughout the entire song (most of the music anyway, no era will ever be perfect).
nickhaw
I HATE YELLOWCARD
and there not punk, they are all pop Evil or Very Mad
Caxius
nickhaw wrote:
I HATE YELLOWCARD
and there not punk, they are all pop Evil or Very Mad

they are pop-punk..
Kelcey
It took them a whiel to grow on me... I'm not a fan of Ocean Avenue... I don't hate it, but it's not one of my favorite songs. I like Miles Apart a lot though. If any band is a poser band, it's Good Charlotte. As far as whining bands go... Simple Plan takes the title (I still like some of their songs).
nickhaw
ok real punk bands dont use violins.... well unless your the sex pistols (but they are the sex pistol). and yellow cards music is to catchy to be "punk" and anything that plays on mtv is not allowed to be punk.