FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What the Monkey!!!?!?!?!

lordcody
[size=24]Why are the Moderaters on this site so slow on responding to hosting Requests? My orginizationj has been waiting about a month for the site to be up. I sent a request three weeks ago! I want your opinions: Are the Moderaters Lazy?[/size]
Bondings
17 january, 3 weeks ago? Wink

Yeah, I know that the waiting times are way too long at the moment.
n0obie4life
lordcody wrote:
[size=24]Why are the Moderaters on this site so slow on responding to hosting Requests? My orginizationj has been waiting about a month for the site to be up. I sent a request three weeks ago! I want your opinions: Are the Moderaters Lazy?[/size]

Why not try being one here? We do these stuff during our free time, it's not like we get paid USD$ or Euros when we work here.

It isn't simple work.
gothicgeek
Yeah, I was so impatient for like 3 days then i got rejected so now i'm posting intelligent, high quality posts like a madman! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Marston
gothicgeek wrote:
Yeah, I was so impatient for like 3 days then i got rejected so now i'm posting intelligent, high quality posts like a madman! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
That was a terribly intelligent, high-quality post. Smile
LandShark
lol, yah just try and be pacient and eventually itll come. Its free after all. If you want fast quick service that wont EVER let you down buy it. Dont complain about free stuff(except maybe diesaeses, those things suck)
thegamecreator
dont worry man..chill out...i made the mistake of complaining...newbie and me got in a fight...its all free service so just kick back open a fresh bottle of cola and play psp as you wait
madsencarl
gothicgeek wrote:

It also depends on what you say in your site description. If you say "l0lzzz mI f1r57 sitttttteeeeeeeee" chances are you'll get rejected.
tidruG
madsencarl wrote:
gothicgeek wrote:

It also depends on what you say in your site description. If you say "l0lzzz mI f1r57 sitttttteeeeeeeee" chances are you'll get rejected.

Actually no chances on that one... 100% you will be rejected with a site description like that.
As for lordcody, it's not possible you have been waiting for 3 weeks. The maximum we make people wait is around 7 days, except in exceptional cases in which we need to check up on some things.
Jayfarer
It came to me pretty quickly. I have no complaints at all about the moderators, but I can tell you that if I were a mod, posts like this would rub me the wrong way.
Ressurrector
give em time man. It will happen. Just be patient. You ain't payin for nothing.
gothicgeek
madsencarl wrote:
gothicgeek wrote:

I just said that it was an awesome site which sold t-shirts, I don't think that would be a problem.
KHO
Ah, but it is! Think about it for a minute, couldn't a t-shirt site be selling t-shirts that infringe copyright laws? Maybe you decided to sell a single Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt that you made, well then, when their manager see's that, who do you think gets in trouble? Frihost, thats who Neutral. Things like this are all taken into concideration when approving/denying someones account Neutral. And 5 days is nothing, l was denied 3x and had to wait about a week and a half Neutral but in that time, l began to like the forums, so just chill and enjoy the wait Neutral.
Marston
gothicgeek wrote:
I just said that it was an awesome site which sold t-shirts, I don't think that would be a problem.
You should've defined awesome, I guess.
gothicgeek
KHO wrote:
Ah, but it is! Think about it for a minute, couldn't a t-shirt site be selling t-shirts that infringe copyright laws? Maybe you decided to sell a single Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt that you made, well then, when their manager see's that, who do you think gets in trouble? Frihost, thats who Neutral. Things like this are all taken into concideration when approving/denying someones account Neutral. And 5 days is nothing, l was denied 3x and had to wait about a week and a half Neutral but in that time, l began to like the forums, so just chill and enjoy the wait Neutral.

So any site that intends to sell t-shirts (or anything that could possibly display copyrighted material) is immediately rejected? Rolling Eyes
The shirts are made by cafepress.com, which prohibits copyrighted material, so that's not a problem, it was 3 days not 5 days and im not complaining about the wait time, the guy who started the thread is.
And I'm pretty sure website hosts are not in any way liable for what people put on their websites. The websites aren't their property, only the server space is, and therefore they aren't their responsibility.

PS: I think awesome only has one meaning: To inspire awe.
PPS: Consideration is spelled with an 's'.
PPPS: You really like Neutral don't you lol.
Bway Fangirl
KHO wrote:
Ah, but it is! Think about it for a minute, couldn't a t-shirt site be selling t-shirts that infringe copyright laws?

While most t-shirt shops sell t-shirts (this is usually a given) not all of them sell t-shirts that would 'infringe copyright laws'. I mean, really, he could be selling t-shirts with chickens on them for all we know!

KHO wrote:
Maybe you decided to sell a single Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt that you made, well then, when their manager see's that, who do you think gets in trouble? Frihost, thats who Neutral.

WTF? FriHost wouldn't get in trouble, the person selling the shirt would. It's pretty much common knowledge that the person who comitted the crime is the one that gets punished.

This post brought to you by the Redundancy Department of Redundancy. Neutral

<3Erin
mOrpheuS
lordcody wrote:
Why are the Moderaters on this site so slow on responding to hosting Requests? My orginizationj has been waiting about a month for the site to be up. I sent a request three weeks ago! I want your opinions: Are the Moderaters Lazy?

Ever took into consideration the possibility that apart from the mostly insignificant personal lives of the staff members, there might actually be a very good reason for the delay ?

-close-