FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Getting paid online?

greendilim
Hey, Id like to know here how much and how people on this Forums are getting paid on the internet? I know Google AdSense is a good way to get income from your website, are there any other "GOOD" ways to make money online?
lucypinderfan
there are other pay-per-click programs like clicksor. But i havnt stried them, i think the CTR isnt that good as google AdSense either :/
There is also a PPC program called brightAds by kanoodle i think. But the same, i dont know how "good" they are. AdSense is still top of the list im sure.
svhkid
before i started my site i did surveys and made like 10 bucks every 2 weeks for nothing
martichka
Yeah, if you have a validate account on paypal, you can try :

www.gainpay.com

You are paid for click... by visiting sites !

It's really good site.

But never singup on : www.netbux.org

They dont pay Mad I had like 75 $ and they didn't pay me Sad [/url]
jepper
mmh i dont like to use click to get money programs
its often a way to get clicks and when you have enough money they dont pay you Twisted Evil

i used adsense once, made $12 bucks. Not really much, but the page only got about 20 visitors a week or something.
Because i dislike all those flashy banners and annoying ads im just not using them. Even if it would make me more money.
Im developing a website right now that, i hope, will attract more peopel

but im going to use adsense
kv
jepper wrote:
mmh i dont like to use click to get money programs
its often a way to get clicks and when you have enough money they dont pay you Twisted Evil

i used adsense once, made $12 bucks. Not really much, but the page only got about 20 visitors a week or something.
Because i dislike all those flashy banners and annoying ads im just not using them. Even if it would make me more money.
Im developing a website right now that, i hope, will attract more peopel

but im going to use adsense

Flashy banners and annoying ads?? I don't think adsense puts any of them. It is quite decent and will be in one side of your site with just text and links. Occupies small area and will go along with most website designs.
mirzapirza
Try selling PageRank.

Here's a straight forward guide: http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/6/15/161146/761

Make a high PR site (7 is great), and eventually someone will pay you 50 bucks a month for a tiny link somewhere on your site. This will in turn increase the PR of their site, i.e. you are selling PR. 10 of these links equals $500 a month. Lucrative indeed.

Note that high PR doesn't mean that your site is popular or has lots of visitors, it means that you have other high-PR sites linking to you.
Bondings
The hardest part will be getting that pagerank. 7 is really hard to get for a normal website.
mirzapirza
Hard yes. But really hard?

The 7PR website the author was talking was eventually revealed in the comments.

http://www.aardvarkind.com/

That's hardly a really great website. Instead he's been very smart with his choice of software - pretty much everyone who uses it also links to him. Almost 15,000 links. Smart.
cnnet
I'd like to choose GG ADs
BioHaZaRD
I used clicksor once, I didn't make enough to cash in though. If I create a site that gets many visitors, I might give it another shot.
mengshi200
Internet earning mony was very hot ever.hoping second high wave.
srinivasd
I guess, concentrate on building a good useful site. People will come and so money will come. If you are thinking of making money, without providing a useful service, you are not going to make it. There are enough useful things that can be done on the web. Do it and you will make money.
Cryptz
PTR and PTC are so good

but they are too good to be true Sad, they do not pay
Usy
well..ther is a site wer you get $15 for registering..i cnt remember at the moment but will be posting it soon!
Superior
I m using www.targetfirst.com and My account was blocked form Adsense. I thinks target first is same as google. You can also try them.
Deviatorz
I use this place www.Ibux.net and there minimum payout is $0.25 or 25 cents. It a PTC or pay to click and it pretty simple to use, just click and wait a while (around 30 sec) and do this for a couple of times and you get you 25 cents, I don't know the exact number of times you have to click, but it should be too much, but you need paypal account to do it, i think they also accept stormpay, but I don't remember.
derrida
svhkid wrote:
before i started my site i did surveys and made like 10 bucks every 2 weeks for nothing

Yeah and i recon a job down at your local supermarket would have payed you ten fold for that amount of time.
Devil
right now google pays out a lot , u should only know how it pays on keywords,

i had the whole keywords some where , when i find it ,i will put it here
mrprezz
Thanks guys. I should try out some of these things. A little extra $$$ doesn't hurt Very Happy
freeonline
Google is best believe me guys...better then clicksor

I use google, make 300+$ Very Happy and use Clicksor -make 30$ Crying or Very sad

So here is a story..sign up now, Just make money

One guy stay true before. need to have good service and Quality of site.ya sure
Thank
freeonline
Google is best believe me guys...better then clicksor

I use google, make 300+$ Very Happy and use Clicksor -make 30$ Crying or Very sad

So here is a story..sign up now, Just make money

One guy stay true before. need to have good service and Quality of site.ya sure
Thank
mengshi200
google adsense is top good selection,hope it maintain a long time ,so it will promote internet progress.
ajewab
where can i get more info on adsense
ocalhoun
Moved from world news - ocalhoun
pll
I guess I'll need to re-start a good website with interesting stuff. The fun part of it is that money comes by itself one time that the website is ready.
lilysc1
Sounds like you can make an ok amount of money those ways. I'll have to Check those out.
nazal12
Well if you are talking about maybe working online, that is a way to earn money online, but be prepared it is a lot of work.

As far as just earning money, not too sure that there are a lot of legitamate ways to do this.

If you want to earn money online, you will need a few things.

I skill, product, or speciallized knowledge that you can offer; it has to be something that you can do remotely; ecommerse site so that you can earn money on line (this generally requires that you get sponsored by a bank), and a strong marketing plan and work ethic to develop the customers needed to get it profitable.

Most people that start off, moonlight at it while working another job until it takes off.

Hope that this helps.
nazal12
Well if you are talking about maybe working online, that is a way to earn money online, but be prepared it is a lot of work.

As far as just earning money, not too sure that there are a lot of legitamate ways to do this.

If you want to earn money online, you will need a few things.

I skill, product, or speciallized knowledge that you can offer; it has to be something that you can do remotely; ecommerse site so that you can earn money on line (this generally requires that you get sponsored by a bank), and a strong marketing plan and work ethic to develop the customers needed to get it profitable.

Most people that start off, moonlight at it while working another job until it takes off.

Hope that this helps.
zimmer
greendilim wrote:
Hey, Id like to know here how much and how people on this Forums are getting paid on the internet? I know Google AdSense is a good way to get income from your website, are there any other "GOOD" ways to make money online?

Its hard to find money online.
Josso
Zimmers avatar... there are some sites that offer straight up cash, none of this voucher business still for surveys, but I would say it really depends on how much time you have. It's hard reaching the payment threshold, especially if you don't qualify for many of the surveys - so you have to find a decent site through trial and error which takes even more time, once you find a good base it's not bad for 10 minutes at a time.