FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do u believe her?

aandwkitchens
here's the news from msn, do u believe she's realli innocent? his brother's been caught for hiding illegal drugs... confused... i just hope she's innocent...

Schapelle Corby's defence lawyer will travel to Australia in a bid to gather new evidence for another possible appeal, after her half-brother was arrested on drugs charges.

Corby's half-brother James Kisina, 18, was arrested on drugs charges in Queensland last week and charged over a violent home invasion in Brisbane and exporting cannabis.

Corby's lawyer Erwin Siregar says he wants to talk to Queensland police and other members of the Corby family in a bid to find new evidence for an "extraordinary appeal".
Woet
aandwkitchens wrote:
here's the news from msn, do u believe she's realli innocent? his brother's been caught for hiding illegal drugs... confused... i just hope she's innocent...

Schapelle Corby's defence lawyer will travel to Australia in a bid to gather new evidence for another possible appeal, after her half-brother was arrested on drugs charges.

Corby's half-brother James Kisina, 18, was arrested on drugs charges in Queensland last week and charged over a violent home invasion in Brisbane and exporting cannabis.

Corby's lawyer Erwin Siregar says he wants to talk to Queensland police and other members of the Corby family in a bid to find new evidence for an "extraordinary appeal".

I believe here, she is innocent
blackheart
She's guilty.

Her entire family has a history in illegal drug trafficking/selling.

You would have to be a pretty serious damb body-boarder to bother taking one to Thailand... and the bag she had was tiny, not serious-stuff.

Body boards are incredibly light... especially when you compare it to the amount of drugs she had on her. She would have noticed as soon as she picked the bag up at the airport that it was heavier.

If it isn't her, then she's covering for her brother.

Where's any evidence to say she's innocent. I don't even know all the technicalities, and I can see the flaws myself.
wowz
Quote:
Where's any evidence to say she's innocent

Uh.... last time I checked it was innocent until provent guilty, not vice versa.

I don't know anything about this case, but... really... Just because her family deals drugs, doesn't mean she does.

In reality, chances are she is guilty or covering, true. But don't judge her by her family, and don't assume guilt until proven otherwise - baaaaaaaaaad way to look at the world, dude.
blackheart
wowz wrote:
Quote:

Uh.... last time I checked it was innocent until provent guilty, not vice versa.

I don't know anything about this case, but... really... Just because her family deals drugs, doesn't mean she does.

In reality, chances are she is guilty or covering, true. But don't judge her by her family, and don't assume guilt until proven otherwise - baaaaaaaaaad way to look at the world, dude.

All I'm saying is that she was innocent, and has been proven guilty, and maybe the world needs to accept it. Just because the media wants to distort it the other way round doesn't make it so.

I'm Australian, so it's not as though I wouldn't like her to be innocent.
madsencarl
blackheart wrote:
wowz wrote:
Quote:

All I'm saying is that she was innocent, and has been proven guilty, and maybe the world needs to accept it. Just because the media wants to distort it the other way round doesn't make it so.

I'm Australian, so it's not as though I wouldn't like her to be innocent.

Actually, in Bali I'm pretty sure it's guilty until prven innocent. Which clearly isn't going to happen. Too bad Chapelle, that's called karma b****.
sciondestiny
Well anyway you look at it she has a pretty bad reputation behind her as her family being drug trafficers. I mean try explaining to a judge not to judge a person by his family, he does not care and only looks at the evidence which this happens to be one I believe!!!