FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

here are my pics

wlaudlim
Hey What's up?
Here are my pics...
THese may not be fun to you..but i like to play with my cam..

[img]http://wlaudlim.hostingisus.com/album/rsz_3.jpg{/img]

[/img][/quote]
madsencarl
Hey buddy, note it says "Personal Pictures Gallery". Post pictures of yourself, not of your amatuer phtography. Post that stuff in the art board.
skynet
hamm.. bro.. you wrong in the forum...
here is the forum.. even not.. but this surely not

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-38.html

try there Smile
KRONIC
hahha..apparently this retard cannot read!! Laughing
Che
It seems like most of you have a high sense of respect towards others... please be polite.
SunburnedCactus
madsencarl wrote:
Hey buddy, note it says "Personal Pictures Gallery". Post pictures of yourself, not of your amatuer phtography. Post that stuff in the art board.

If he took them then they are still personal pictures. Haven't you seen Bondings' quality photography in this forum?

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3797.html

I don't see him in any of those, do you?
virtualpointer
The second one looks OK.
dac_nip
Hmm, you might want to just use a gallery and create a link to lead us there instead of posting it here. It uses a lot of space, especially with that kind of resolution. Also, if you are into phography, label your photographs and insert the specifications at which you shot the picture before displaying them. Make your work more professional so that you won't those comments posted by other members.
Bondings
madsencarl wrote:

I actually meant with that title all pictures taken by yourself or related to you. These kind of pictures would certainly fit it. Embarassed
sandmanxyz
I think that the second one is cool!! Hey man,it doesn' t matter too much if is personal or not,if it's the place for this or not.Enjoy life ,relax!!! Wink
clip
Well, he didn't post anymore. Maybe after reading the respectful comments, well, that's less 1 traffic for frihost. Thanks to those who didn't read the rules:

Quote:
2. Rules related to posts
b. Back-seat moderating is not allowed. If you witness someone break a rule or you think he did, please send a private message to a moderator or administrator containing a link to the offending post or topic.
Do not reply to the offending post or topic and attempt to handle the situation yourself. If you attempt to handle the situation yourself, a warning might be given.