FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RATE DA PIC

yule

rate hte pic from 1-10
...1 being the best 10 the worst
wkcom
ha.funy pic.
1-10?
i get them .
mystikywi
is he at a Halloween party or a sailor moon function? haha very hilarious.
Zythrix
hahaha.. I think that's approx what my uncle rick would look like after a few pints of lager. =P
Helios
The orc is gonna slash me with it's pink plastik sword!!

NOOooo00OOOoo00)Oooo)&*() HELP!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!@!@

*bloody effects*
Zythrix
LMAO.. Now that you mention it.. he does kind of have the build and stance of a typical orc.. maybe he's just wearing the skin of his last victim?!? DUN DUN DUNNN
dionet
well, i rate it with a 5. Wink It's isn't the funniest thing in the world but it is funny
WickedGravity
Actually, if you see what the link to the pic is, it gets a great deal funnier.

Based on that alone I am going with a nice round 7 and a half I think.
dark_paladin
I give it a 3. It make me feel bad for that guy... Sad
SNES350
I also give it a 3. It's more weird/scary to me than funny...
Alienz
lolx I will give it a 4 Cool
Scott
Y'know, It's either a 1 or a 10. Depending on you look at it haha.
Helios
When you look at it at the first second you like "wtf".

And after 5 seconds.. you like "bwahahahahahahhahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing "
masterevil
You must have used Photoshop. I can easily notice it
jaleung
It is........gorgeous
svhkid
ha thats awesome.....if u used photoshop i got 2 try that
noliver
Well I will definatly give it a 10 for originality Smile - You have the Orge Stance down pat there. Nice dress. No idea what kind of sword that is Smile

Cheers,
//\\//ick.
nilsmo
The ratings seem very polarized, some very low, and some tens... I will balance the scores, giving it a 5! There is a total chaos in ratings, isn't there. Laughing
the666bbq
I think your father definetely is in his mid life crisis - I guess somewhere around next week he will buy that Harley DAvidson after all
the666bbq
I think your father definetely is in his mid life crisis - I guess somewhere around next week he will buy that Harley DAvidson after all
Maka
the666bbq wrote:

Ok but dont post twice please. Rolling Eyes
celicapimp
I have never laughed so hard in my life....... THE FLYING HAMPSTER OF DOOM WILL RAIN COCONUTS ON YOUR PITTFUL CITY...!!
OutlawSpirit
Confused not very funny really... -10 Razz
orangeshoesgirl
I'm scared... o_o

The guy -- he seems happy though, so he's enjoying himself obviously... the pink sword is weird, haha.

I'll have to agree with Scott. It's either really funny or just plain... gross. Some sailor moon fanboy out there's crying... o_o

Or that guy with the rose that always saves sailor moon? Hm... Wink
masterevil
i don'T think its that funny...
ddlforum
No offence but if i was that person, i would acatually kill myself lol, i rate it 0/10 cause it really annoys me how someone can acatually do that!.... Confused
dapmpsh
lol i think its pretty funny, is he at a Halloween Costume party or something. lol Laughing

rate 7/10
dotkg
good !
that is very well!
daxoker
mceejaydee
Oooo sExay. I give it an 8 for being funny and a 3 cuz it looks rather disturbing.
surgikill
that pic is funny but if you go to one of those Anime conventions it is a sight you will encounter with disturbing regularity.
guardian_angel
it takes courage to wear those. i rate it 2.
lockwolf
Yay! Manplay. for those of you who havent been to an anime convention, its where guys (the weird ones) dress up like female characters from anime shows and have a fashion contest. its kinda funny

i give it a perfect 10
lasablanca
absolutely 10 Very Happy . the link shows as carmen but i couldn's see the concern about carmen.
Dragonfly
In fact I don't know how to rate this picture. YOu want us to rate about this man's appearance as a shemale or the picture quality or to curse him because he didn't dress up descently?

Rather than being funny, and have the fun feeling I rather feel pity why people (man) or woman should try to have fun by dressing the other way round.

I would rate 2/10. Very Happy
Flavia
Haha! This pic is really something! Laughing
Very funny! I'd give you a 6 for the guts to dress up like this and to let yourself being photographed Wink
Oh, and for posting it here, of course! Very Happy
MeleceNi
Funny picture...

The same as a famous character "RuHua" in china
tidruG
it's more weird than funny.... but i'd give it 6 for the well-done effects.
mark
reughdugshbdgf dfuif #%(#@&@#(% sdufhasd f

Cant say anything!