FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Oblivion

adiutrix
hey guys

who here has played morrowind or any of the other elder scrolls games.
I have and i love it.
Anyways i just wanted to know other peoples views on elder scrolls 4 Oblivion.
Personally i cant wait for its release in march.

If you havn't heard of it i suggest you take a look at it here www.elderscrolls.com

This game is seriosly gunna rock the RPG world

Thanks
Adiutrix
sgwreviews
Elder Scrolls is awesome,

just take a look at my site http://www.freespaces.com/teselite/

I can't wait to get my hands on that game.

Maybe you want to look at these pictures, it is told these aren't official
http://photobucket.com/albums/b186/Rew_Klip/Oblivion/?start=0
adiutrix
Yeah man, thanks for the links I'll take a look at them ASAP.
Might take a while because I'm stuck on dial up at the moment.
Monkeydog
I want Oblivion, but it would require me to get a new computer(this one can't even run Morrowind v_v )

Morrowind was an awesome game, one of the best ever made. Oblivion will probably be the best game ever.
jarcelao
the elder scrolls series is my best all-time RPG.... hopefully, lives up to the high expectations set by morrowind and its expansion....

im looking forward to playing the next saga of the elder scrolls series... OBLIVION! Very Happy Cool
trickstott
I've always felt that Daggerfall really is the best open ended RPG ever. Morrowind was a big disappointment for me, because it really robbed a lot of the feeling of scope and freedom. I miss the character advantages and disadvantages. I miss the random peasants walking the street, and I miss most of all the random dungeons.
Daggerfall had its problems, and Morrowwind fixed those, but it also had strengths, which Morrowwind through out.
I'm looking forward to Oblivion, because it seems to be returning to that epic scope that I so miss.
Timonator
I played The elderscrolls 3 : morrowind + the 2 expansions i really liked the game a big play world a lot of possibilities. I also liked the fact that you got a free tutorial with the game i build some cool stuff in there i builded a whole island with a house with secret walls that shuffle open when you touch a skull but i think i deleted it Confused i was busy with scripting an making stuff for hours and whole days. I really am waiting voor the elderscrolls 4 : Oblivion but i am afraid the system requirements are going to be very high if you look at the screenshots they show one the site.
masterevil
when the morrowind was released, you couldnt play it in my PC. I can say the same for oblivion. FPS will be below 15 but i still cal oblivion "kings of RPG" (not to imply Fallout or Arcanum is bad... i cant say that Very Happy )
Ganxta
oh i dont like adventure games.
jarcelao
Ganxta wrote:
oh i dont like adventure games.

Dude, it is not an adventure game. It is a Role Playing Game. Ok? Wink Cool
Code of Ruin
Ah the hours spent playing Morrowind; traveling around, talking and killing all kinds of people. Those probably were the best days of my life. Well untill Oblivion is released anyway. I liked the vast, large world and the enormous load of options. The graphics on Oblivion look delicious. I can't wait till it comes out. Finally a game that will be able to take full advantage of my gaming system.