FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many songs on your iPod?

jerski
I'll check then edit my post...but i dont have too many...and ive had an iPod forever...

lets so who comes up with the record!
kenetix
there is already an official thread here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-374.html
Alonso3436
Yeah, Green Day
Twikki
I like Matt Heafy...Now to post this on the other thread...
blackheart
Frank Sinatra.

Everybody loves Frankie. Wink
Caxius
bryan adams Wink
madsencarl
tidruG wrote:
Sticky: Favourite/Best Songs (no more new threads on this please)

Seriously, don't you even look at the Sticky posts before making your own?
SunburnedCactus
madsencarl wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Ja, this is best singer not best song. Difference!
madsencarl
SunburnedCactus wrote:
madsencarl wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Ja, this is best singer not best song. Difference!

Yeh, well we've already got an official thread - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-374.html
phathugo2467
Definatley Green Day. Who ever else said Green Day is a very smart person.
madsencarl
What the hell? He edited the title, then his post? What's the dealio with that?
Anyway, I'm somewhat lacking, I've only got 60 something rap and techno albums...
nakamaru
I don't know how many but it's around 3.6GB worth I think.
failed14
I've got 3,943 songs plus a couple of videos and movies on my iRIVER. Sorry guys, ipoos are really not my thing. Used to have one, but I like how I can customize my iriver out and what not. Very Happy Check them out here.. www.iriver.com
xBONiTAx
mine got 757 songs
Marston
358 on a 4 Gig iPod Nano - my pride and joy Razz.
madsencarl
I think I've got a few thousand or so. All techno, rap and underground hip-hop. No bulls*** on my 'pod.
rafaellaguardia
A lot of song of The Cure, I really love it.
Laughing
bradouss
I am a Maker of Uilleann pipes and I plan on making bodhrans as well down the road. I was wondering if I could get some advice from you Bodhran players out there as to what are the qualities/options that, to you, make the perfect bodhran based on your experiences. Your help would be greatly appreciated
Twikki
62 songs

3.7 GB
3.3 GB used

1000 songs my butt!!
susanna mayfair
I have a 40 gig Ipod and it is over half full. I don't know exactly how many osngs are on it though. Last I looked it was more than 10,000. There are a few audio books on there too though. I like to listen to them while I'm commuting so I throw them on my ipod and take the CDs back to the library so I don't get fines. I am the worst when it comes to taking back library books on time!
ntothes
I have 3,296 right now but that changes regularly.
cloudi83
I've got a Ipod photo 30gigs.....there is about 989 songs in there and growing..I've also got about 200 pictures. Yeah it's pretty cool, only down feature is when I view the pictures it freezes if I browse through to quick.

That's my old mp3 player...I'm looking to upgrade to the newer version with music clip capabilities. But that might be a while yet it's still way too expensive and I wonder if it's worth the cash. I mean the screen is quite small and you wouldn't even be able to work out what you are viewing.

Anyways I've still got about 20 gigs in my old one...and still working hard to fill it up!
root
madsencarl wrote:
I think I've got a few thousand or so. All techno, rap and underground hip-hop. No bulls*** on my 'pod.

you are the man, thats all i listen to too, underground hip-hop and techno

i have every CD by the roots and del the funkee homosapien atm =)
Lennon
I used to download illegally, just using "Save Target As" or ripping CD's, but i've come to my senses and deleted my mass collection and decided to buy some albums, and stick with just the best one's that I'd listen to whenever i fell like it, rather than collecting and collecting everything I like and never hearing it for weeks. Less is more, keep it simple.
hodgenpodg
well my 20 gb ipod is completely full since i have 43.35 gb of music on my computer so i think theres something like 2800 songs on my ipod and 8581 on my computer so im looking into getting a new 60 gb ipod soon
Vlien
Oh dear! You spoiled lot!!! So, like, everyone has an iPod?? That's sooo damn expensive! I can only dream about that. I have an 128KB Hewlet Packard - I feel so retarded. So there's about 28 songs on it Rolling Eyes I could even list them if you want Laughing
miau
well... Crying or Very sad i don't have a ipod!
Ioana
I don't own an Ipod.

Crying or Very sad
SMCentral
i have the ipod photo 40gb and its full with over 2900 songs
nakamaru
About 5GB now.
xingshu
About 600 songs on my ipod mini !!!!
skynet
Well I would say that like 2.5 Gb.. It's like 600-700 songs...
anticitizen1
3.7 gbs, my ipod mini is full.
Sentenza
I need to buy one Sad
TheMentor
MetallicA The Cure and KoRn my iPod Very Happy
Kaneda
2663 songs + 9 videos (a few trailers and mock-trailers). Have I listened to it all? Nope.
Twikki
Songs: 158
Photos: 0
Capacity: 3.7GB
Available: 2.8GB

it's an iPod nano so it doesn't take alot[/b]