FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free FRIH$

madsencarl
I recently found out that if you make a post, then click edit but don't change anything, you'll gain like 0.02 FRIH$. Kinda pointless, but it's something for nothing. The mods should fix this bug though.
Daniel15
madsencarl wrote:
I recently found out that if you make a post, then click edit but don't change anything, you'll gain like 0.02 FRIH$. Kinda pointless, but it's something for nothing. The mods should fix this bug though.

Hmmm... Not many people will edit their posts 50 times just to gain 1 FRIH$. In the time it takes to do that, you could write lots of replies to topics and gain heaps of FRIH$ Wink

EDIT: It didn't work for me. If I click 'Edit', but then change nothing, it won't give me any FRIH$/points.
tidruG
This is a known bug. It's been discussed before quite a few times, including in the Moderators' forum.
We generally came to the conclusion that nobody is likely to edit their posts so many times just to get 1 FRIH$ Wink, so it's not really a big deal, like daniel15 said.
n0obie4life
It's not FREE FRIH$.

You still are using the limit of 2.5 ( now 3 ) points/FRIH$.

If your post is 2.4 points/FRIH$ worth, then you edit, and if the limit is 2.5, you can only gain a MAXIMUM of 0.1 points/FRIH$.

It is all explained in my FRIH$/Points intro post in Web Hosting Support Forum.