FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Blog! Guaranteed to make you laugh!

zapdude
Yo everybody, check out my blog
http://zapdude.blog.com
It's guarnateed to make you laugh, I'll check out yours in return
madsencarl
Erm... it didn't make me laugh. Does this mean I can have my time back? Or do I like get compensation in FRIH$? Because that would be cool.
Also, as a side note, you spelt "guaranteed" wrong. Just pointing that out Very Happy
zapdude
And so I did! Thankyou for pointing that out.
In response to your brash cockiness you don't get any compensation although seeing as your Australian, you may not "get" British Humour.
That's my brother's suggestion, all my mates in school have laughed at it so there ya go!
BlackSkad
Neither did I laugh, you know. Maybe I'm lacking your sense of humor too. Another possibility is ofcourse that you just have an odd idea about humor.

About the rest:
Did you made the script yourself? It looks nice though...

BlackSkad
zapdude
Thanks, you see "madsencarl" that was a polite reaction.
Did you some of the earlier entries about "G-Unit Books" that's made eveyone laugh like crazy.
Unfortunately I didn't make the "scipt" I chose the layout and that's about it Smile
madsencarl
zapdude wrote:
And so I did! Thankyou for pointing that out.
In response to your brash **** you don't get any compensation although seeing as your Australian, you may not "get" British Humour.
That's my brother's suggestion, all my mates in school have laughed at it so there ya go!

However, unlike all your mates at school, I'm not 12 years old. Too bad that not many people who've actually hit puberty think your "jokes" are even somewhat funny, kiddo.
zapdude
Haha, f*** you were not actually 12 were 17 'kiddo' so you can ki$$ my ass. One things for sure I haven't even visited your s*** website/blog and I know that for a fact so you can stick your snide remarks up your overgrown a$$ you fat piece of American s***, go drink some beer or suck some baseball players d1ck.
Dragonfly
Why do you stay with Blog.com for your blog. Go to blogspot.com and blog there, you will stay all for free and ads on your blog will be paid to you. But blog.com is serving you the blog with ad-supported and also limited storage capacity.
zapdude
Good point. The only problem is that when I use those blog exchange programs I have to use that blog.com account. The best one has to be use tblog.com:
zapdude.tblog.com
I really want to use blogger, actually I have an account there the only problem is that it's blocked in my college for some weird reason!