FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3 cool videos

a_dubDesign
A few videos I made for the Young Life club I volunteer at. They are set up like movie teasers and a full trailer.

Flash Player 8 is needed to view the videos. Click Here to upgrade if the video doesn't function properly.

Teaser #1
Teaser #2
Full Trailer
ejmaster
I'm not sure exactly what this place is, so I intend on checking out the website. Anyway, I found the first two teasers to be absolutly useless, I was not sure of what they were adertising, however the full trailer was interesting......A bit confusing, but interesting.......Anyway, I checking out the site now to see what this is all about.
prillan
I'm not sure exactly what this place is, so I intend on checking out the website. Anyway, I found the first two teasers to be absolutly useless, I was not sure of what they were adertising, however the full trailer was interesting......A bit confusing, but interesting.......Anyway, I checking out the site now to see what this is all about.I'm not sure exactly what this place is, so I intend on checking out the website. Anyway, I found the first two teasers to be absolutly useless, I was not sure of what they were adertising, however the full trailer was interesting......A bit confusing, but interesting.......Anyway, I checking out the site now to see what this is all about.
prillan
Oh sry for that Crying or Very sad Want meant to, lol.
Nice movies though!
a_dubDesign
ejmaster wrote:
I'm not sure exactly what this place is, so I intend on checking out the website. Anyway, I found the first two teasers to be absolutly useless, I was not sure of what they were adertising, however the full trailer was interesting......A bit confusing, but interesting.......Anyway, I checking out the site now to see what this is all about.

if the first two got you to go to the website and check it out, then they completely filled thier purpose. The first two videos were made simply to get people to see it and think hey whats that, and we actually only used one of them, (the one with the pictures at the end). They're actually being used to pique interest in high school kids. The teaser was shown one week before younglife started up again, and then we used the full trailer the week it started on the school video announcements.
Scanner771
Its not working for me, I click and it keeps loading.
XxGunner
Um...The links aren't working for me...someone help me? or can you fix the link please if its down or broken or something wrong with it...

Thank you
a_dubDesign
sorry guys, I was one of the lucky people whose site disappeared when the hard drive here crashed. Everything should be back up and running. If it still doesn't load right, check to make sure you have Flash 8.