FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

account of 1000 gigabytes

kyberneees
well, i see dont giveme space, what i can do? give for you.
in the pageweb

[removed]

you can create a account of 1000 gb and no is lie, is wonderfull, but i advertise that is a simple interfas,
and the best at all, is free is free.
madsencarl
He's tricking us into referral or something. Look at the link - no normal website is that long. I wouldn't do it, gmail gives you enough and there's www.30gig.com for those space-hungry people.
And please learn the wonder that is "spelling".
KHO
Just as l boycott 30gigs.com, l will boycott this Neutral 30gigs is filled with trojans, and infects your computer faster than trying to download some files by Sony Neutral l don't trust this, and do not advise clicking the link, as madsencarl pointed out, it is a dynamic link, meaning that it could do any number of things, including just send you to a page loaded with viruses Neutral people, there is http://Mail.Google.com why do you need these other crappy imitations when you can have the real deal for free?! This is like buying generic products when you can have the brand name for the same price!!
kyberneees
whel, i had a account in 30 gb, but i dont use.
im used gmail. is good for me too.
KHO
So why are you recommending this service?
lockwolf
I took the time to sign up and yes you actually get 10gb of email! (last I checked 1083984MB was about 10 gig) I then looked at the email that I got from the company asking for me to sign up for some college thingy to keep my account. Im gonna see how long it takes to get my account screwed over before it gets disabled.
n0obie4life
Interested in getting banned? I helped several people do that Wink.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011

-close-