FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Canadian Election

Who Would u Elect?
Conservative - Stephen Harper
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Liberal - Paul Martin
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
New Democratic Party (ndp) - Jack Layton
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Block - Gilles Duceppe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green Party - Jim Harris
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

[FuN]goku
Ok im canadian and im jus wonderin.. if you were in canada who would u vote for?Why?

I would vote conservative because paul martin is full of it, jack layton is just as bad as paul martin, and the block wants to seperate from canada and the green party,,, well no one hardly votes for them.
madsencarl
I've never heard of any of these blokes... but I can bet that they say "eh?" at the end of every sentence.
[FuN]goku
well looking at ur location... u live in aus..... which is a whole diff continent... so u prolly wouldnt of heard of em
karysky
Hi,

I'm from Quebec, and before being a Quebecer, I'm a canadian all the way!

I would never vote for the Block because I don't want to be separated from Canada.

I used to hesitate between Harper and Layton but the only thing I want right now is a non-liberal government, and the only way to get this, at this time, is to vote for Harper. He's the only one who can change something. He's the only one who stands a chance to become the Prime Minister.

Though.. I'm a bit scared of his Bush-politics. Anti-kyoto ideals....

But still, I'm ready to give him a chance.
Scott
I'm not quite 18 yet, and I'm glad because I woudn't know who to vote for. I find Steven Harper and conservatism frightening though. I'm not so sure about Paul Martin, I don't really like him either. And then there's Jack, I don't know much about him.
Canadian Bacon
I want to know if there is another option. Laugh. I think that canadians need another party running things, in a minority way. Just to prove to the Liberal party that they have to be realatively honest. Lets face it they are all politicians at heart and are as corrupt as the next guy. Federally the liberal party if the only party that is succesfull as a majority. Mainly due to the emense diversity we have in our country. I personally did not want this election. I thought we should have waited for the Gomery report to finalize before making an decisions. So I am voting for the green party. Not because I want them in, I just know that if I do vote for them that they won't get into office. My vote this time around is a vote in opposition of the election as a whole. I do not like any one of the 3 major candidates. I simply do not trust them. I will never vote NDP.