FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain questions...

madsencarl
I just registered a .be domain, and was wondering if I have to change any setting in my DirectAdmin control panel? If so, what, what to and where?
BTW: The servers are ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net right?
Daniel15
Yes, you do.

If you want the domain to point to your current site, add the domain as a 'Domain Pointer' (Advanced Settings).
If you want the domain to point to a different site within your FriHost space, add the domain as an addon domain (not sure what this is called in DirectAdmin).

Quote:
BTW: The servers are ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net right?

Yes
Loathing in Fear
For addon domains, you have to go to "advanced tools", and then go to "domain administration" => Add a domain, and you are finished Smile

---------------------
Loathing Wink
Daniel15
Loathing in Fear wrote:
For addon domains, you have to go to "advanced tools", and then go to "domain administration" => Add a domain, and you are finished Smile

---------------------
Loathing Wink

Just to clarify on that, you do this under the 'Create Domain' section (I finally figured out what it's called). See the domain section of http://www.site-helper.com/misc.html for more information
madsencarl
Ok, I got it now. Thanks guys, close now.