FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nintendo 64 - best adventure game is..

what do you think about zelda - occarina of time for nintendo 64?
Incredible!!
78%
 78%  [ 15 ]
Great
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Good
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
I've seen better
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never heard of it!!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

KRONIC
the best adventure game to hit nintendo 64 is none other than Zelda - Occarine of Time!! yes indeed this is really the best game ever out!! the storyline for the game is great, the graphics is not too bad, the bosses are really cool to defeat!!

but i find that Zelda - Majora's Mask is a bit crappy!!
SunburnedCactus
Definitely in my top 10 best games in the world ever. And certainly one of the best for the N64 (along with Goldeneye and maybe a few others).
Hanpusu-kun
Its probably one of the firs t games I REALLY liked.
And it will remain that ;P
xorcist
Ya that's one of the best adventure games for N64 but now I have it for gamecube it came with gamecube when I bought it it has all of the top zelda games I think its a Platinum package mabye.
Yantaal
Awesome is a freeking fantastic game. And as a Nintendo addict i still play it regularly. Just bought Majoras Mask and the xpansion pack, what a bloody good game. and i havent even done anything yet. All i have been doing is harvesting rupees so i can buy lots of stuff. Exiting no, but i love it. I have also done a few minor quests but really i havent done anything. Im just getting grips with it and my god its good. Nothing on Ocarina of time coz the maps are pretty and well. Ocarina of time was a freaking good game that comes close to perfection.

Zelda will never grow old and i am going to buy a Nintendo Revolution simply for Zelda? oh yeah and i might buy a gamecube for Zelda as well, so if any of you have one going cheap i would be very happy to either have it for free or to have it for a low low price? Anyone, any offers?
d-hunter
Zelda: Ocarina of Time is without a doubt the BEST N64 adventure game. Just look at the polls!
thewrxman
this game is definity good, the gameplay is amazing, i never actually finished it but it is definitly one of those really good games you never get sick of. i also have links awakening on my gameboy colour, which is also fun.
Kelcey
Heh, yeah, it's really good... though it didn't exactly have much competition on the N64, haha.
cire
yea i agree Zelda Orcania or Time is the best N64 game ever.
for me Goldeneye is the second best game
Dark_Jedi06
Most definitely one of Nintendo's greatest. Very Happy

I can't wait until Twilight Princess comes out later this year. Razz
bkatz
I thought this game was very good. But I wish it had better replayability (is that a word? Embarassed ). It was kinda short for me.
randyttp
Still remains as one of the top Games I ever played. A close tie with Final Fantasy 7.

But as a nintendo64 game, oh yeah definently shatters all compititions. I love Zelda so much. I grew up wanting to be link. When I play some of the games its almost a royal experience.. To me its what games are all about and it cant ever be topped (unless of course they made a better zelda in the future).

I cant remember what it was called but the Zelda on super nintendo was good too.
linkman2004
It may not have been the best zelda game but it was still one of the coolest games to ever come out. Probably ranks number 5 on my list of top 10 games ever.
ericbobson
In fairness, the nintendo 64 simply cannot be beaten by ANY console today. It was the first advanced console with 64 bit graphics, the games were amazing (especially goldeneye and super mario 64) and, 10 years on, they still are. Kepp the N64 alive. I sold mine a few years ago. Biggest mistake ever. Bought a second hand one with a load of games recently. Haven't looked back. What a legend!
Cherry1
Ocarina of time is definitively my favorite game ! I played so many time that I know it by heart. When I start it, I have to finish it before closing my Nintendo 64. Very Happy
nealio1000
HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!

Quoth the navi, nevermore
root
Zelda RPGs are the best there is. I can't wait for the new one to come out... =)