FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My XOOPS based website

taxman
Firstly created to learn how to build sites with CMS, in this case xoops - but later on I kept it because I grew to love my litte home on the net.

It's a hybrid - contains blog,news, and personal with pictures. My news artikles actually draw people to my sight (getting from google - I got a pretty high ranking on some words). I Usually draw between 10 and 40 unike readers each day, of which only 2-5 is returning visitors (acording to my webstatistic). I guess I will keep expanding this site and really learn the skills of SEO/advertising before I go and make myself a really serious site (have a few projects in mind, but need to become more skilled first).

It's in norwegian - but the pictures from Agia Napa is universal (I had to censor the "worst" pictures from that hollyday)

Anyhow take a look, and feel free to give me some tips (on design, presentation etc)

www.taxmanno.com

Edit : Yes I do have google ads - and yes, I've made a fortune (about $ 8,64 - and with this speed I'll break a 100 in a year or two..But payday will come)