FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

American Idol Cycle 5

Do YOu watch American Idol?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

MalvagioAddict
It seems that another season of american idol is upon us. they've shown the two audition episodes so far. and so far no one really stood out, well some didn't suck as much, but it seems like every year there's a lot more bad singers that auditions just to get on tv.

So I'm hoping that this we're most of the watchers of American idol would posts. I admit, I'm an idol junkie. anyway we can discuss every idol shows both past and present

Go BO!!!I can't believe he lost.

so discuss and diss the new batch of idol wannabe. good day.
phileplanet
MalvagioAddict wrote:
It seems that another season of american idol is upon us. they've shown the two audition episodes so far. and so far no one really stood out, well some didn't suck as much, but it seems like every year there's a lot more bad singers that auditions just to get on tv.

So I'm hoping that this we're most of the watchers of American idol would posts. I admit, I'm an idol junkie. anyway we can discuss every idol shows both past and present

Go BO!!!I can't believe he lost.

so discuss and diss the new batch of idol wannabe. good day.

I like the bad singers. It's the only reason the show still runs. If everyone was good what fun would that be?

Favourite bad auditions in the first episode:

The Sherrif
The Statue of Liberty
The guy who came back
and
The white girl with attitude.
Jeslyn
Supposedly, there's a rigorous process of being seen by hoards and hoards of premliminary judges before you ever even get to see the reknown simon, paula, and the other guy - its 'odd' (though actually a smart money-making and tv popularity scheme) how all these sets of judges would let such horrible performances apply for a "talent" competition, when they obviously have no talent.
sprinqles
I still watch AI. My fave part is the auditions. Why do some people really think they have the talent when, clearly, they do not? Smile
ainieas
Man, if I sang that badly, and that too on international television, I would never audition. Why lose face - that too, that badly!