FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make robots index your phpbb forum

Atomo64
I used to use a lot of MODs in order to do that, but none of them were working well, and some months ago I found this MOD: http://www.phpbbstyles.com/viewtopic.php?t=357 it works perfectly, finally I found a good MOD. Hope you like it.
Bondings
There are a few of those guest mods and they are really useful. One of them is installed on these forums.
n0obie4life
And be as crazy as Bondings by making phpBB the ugliest forum around when you view it logged out.
Atomo64
what it is very annoying are all those ads... even between messages! god, is that a personal MOD or you found it somewhere else?
and btw, a suggestion; change the style, subsilver it is so common and so... simple, that I don't like it... you don't need to use a theme like Cobalt OS(which is a little heavy because of all the CSS and images, and etc.) but something simple and clean like athena, morpheus *, etc... are nice.
Marston
Atomo64 wrote:
what it is very annoying are all those ads... even between messages! god, is that a personal MOD or you found it somewhere else?
and btw, a suggestion; change the style, subsilver it is so common and so... simple, that I don't like it... you don't need to use a theme like Cobalt OS(which is a little heavy because of all the CSS and images, and etc.) but something simple and clean like athena, morpheus *, etc... are nice.
There's going to be a redesign of FriHost at some point this year (soon, I hope!).
gothicgeek
I dunno i think FriHost's design is nice. Nice and subtle colors, clear text. As for the ads, I don't mind them if it means we get free hosting lol.
Marston
Yeah, but this phpBB theme is a bore.
Konvikt
I am Having A Problem with no one comming to my old site...i Have decided upon reading your guys offer for free hosting to swith hosts and hopefully get better results. Please if you guys would explain how robots work..

Thanx and have a great day