FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What version of windows and what broswer are you all using?

smokey4life
Just curious, What version of windows are you all using? Also was wondering what browser do you guys use? Seeing as i allways foget to make thing netscape compatible ect because of me thinking that none actually uses it i want to see how many people actually use browsers such as netscape ect.

Im using Windows Xp Pro
Steb2424
XP Pro SP2 and Firefox 1.5
I know I should be killed for using Windows, but is too much hassle IMO to change to a Unix OS Wink
alkady
I use Window XP MCE 2005 at home, Firefox 1.5 and IE 6.0. Window XP PRO at my work office with the standard IE 6.0., Window XP Home on my Laptop with Firefox 1.5 and IE 6.0, On my PPC I use Windows Mobile 2005 with the Mobile IE and Finally on my SmartPhone, Windows Mobile 2003 SE with what ever version Mobile IE. Best of all the company paid for most of my gadgets.
jgangl
I am not using windows. Mac OS X for me. I usually use Safari but I occasionally use Firefox when something won't work right in Safari. I like both.
nilsmo
The standard combination: XP with Firefox.
kyberneees
im used firefox but the problem is that some pages no open correctly, is nesesay the explorer of microsoft and the system is xp, is no perfect but what sistem is perfect? jajaja i believe that no one.
madsencarl
WickedGravity wrote:
As of now, all posts relating to the following topics will be considered spam and locked and deleted accordingly.

1. All subjects pertaining to "My/Your Favorite"

Operating System
Firewall
Antivirus
Browser
Spyware Detector

Please read the rules before posting. Someone come and delete this already.
KHO
l'm on XP home, browsing with Fire Fox 1.5, which is a Netscape based browser Neutral and l believe most of us use something similar Neutral the browser war basically is IE vs Netscape as most of the browsers are based on one of the two Neutral.
tkcy
I have 2 OS on my laptop, windows xp pro and windows server2003. I installed windows server 2003 so that i can install and play around with ms sqls server.

I am using windows explorer as internet browser.
KHO
madsencarl wrote:
WickedGravity wrote:
As of now, all posts relating to the following topics will be considered spam and locked and deleted accordingly.

1. All subjects pertaining to "My/Your Favorite"

Operating System
Firewall
Antivirus
Browser
Spyware Detector

Please read the rules before posting. Someone come and delete this already.
l don't see him asking for favorites, only a simple survey Neutral He even stated that he doesn't usually code for netscape based browsers, but for IE, so this thread may be viewed as a simple poll of "Do you use Fire Fox/Netscape or an IE based browser, l need to know so that l know if l have been coding wrong all this time Neutral"
amusic
I'm using Windows XP Professional and Internet Explorer. Not using Firefox Confused
hofer
Windows XP and Firefox 1.5
helk
hofer wrote:
Windows XP and Firefox 1.5

Were like brothers! Smile
photon
win xp pro / ubuntu linux
firefox 1.5 / opera 8.5
fiets
Just downloaded Firefox (1 week a go) i dont know if i like it more than IE
i set it to dafault browser but it doesnt work faster with me, only slower. So i still prefer IE.
falconfx
I use Windows XP and Firefox 1.5
I stopped to use Internet Explorer since October! Wink
Ohsakm
I use Windows XP PRO SP2, because is very easy to use it, and the most popular Smile
mike4652
XP Home and IE. But I am trying to make the transistion to XANDROS.
I would like nothing better than to ditch windows, but right at the moment it is hard to beat. I just keep looking for a bettrt os.
FriBogdan
Using XP SP1 full update and Firefox 1.5...and i don't know is anyone is using IE any more...Smile). Hm...anyway, for best security i use ZoneAlarm+Nod32+ at firefox "no script" extension. I think is the best combination, very very fast...
kjuvale
I use Microsoft Window XP Professional with service pack 2, Opera 8.5 and IE 6.0 updated version. I also use microsoft windows 98 as i prefer dual booting. also sometimes i use Live linux cd- Ubuntu which suppots firefox and evolution browsers.
n0obie4life
What is your OS - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-21.html
What is your Broswer - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1086.html

Search before posting please.

-close-