FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madagascar

Jordan
G'day All,

I'm so glad I borrowed Madagascar fromt he local video shop a week agao, because I think it is one of the best animated movies that Dreamworks have created, the characters are so bright and look so realistic. If you haven't seen it yet, it is halarious especially for young ones. I recommend it next time you go to the local video shop.

Jordan
deeblue
its a nice movie, but the jokes are not so good. its more for kids as for adults. But the penguins are veryfunny !
tgoel
i have to watch this movie

somehow i have not been able to watch this one, i need to grad the DVD of this one. the four main characters are so cute. i loved the promos of this movies like anything.
Scaramanga
deeblue wrote:
its a nice movie, but the jokes are not so good. its more for kids as for adults. But the penguins are veryfunny !

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with this. It seemed like more of a kids movie. Most of the characters were hackneyed and not particularly interesting. I dunno, I'd take Dreamworks' Shrek over this any day.
Jeslyn
I hated this movie, it was a major disappointment. It wasn't funny, the plot was boring, and being able to recognize David Schiwmmers High pitched whiny little voice annoyed the crap out of me.
kazoe
too bad I havent watched shrek to give a comparison, but the movie is funny for me, and cute and the characters they made were ok, even though the plot is very simple. but still, i like it.
enjaye
deeblue wrote:

yup i agree, the penguins are very funny... actually, they have a movie this 2006... the Happy Feet if i'm not mistaken Smile

my baby boy loves this movie so much and he remembered all the names of the characters Laughing
flashmaster
its veary funny film i watch it with my girl and we have a lot of fun shrek and ice age wac cool too
madsencarl
I had to see this sorry excuse for a movie with a bunch of retards (no joke, I had to do community service at some special school where kids in year 10 were still amused by "shopping"). It was HORRIBLE. I sat there the whole time wondering why I didn't have any credit on my phone. That taught me.
I do not recommend this movie to anyone who has pubic hair.
decard cain
hold on... i'm in year 10 in a special school... how very dare you lol (i've got this disability in my arms and its holding me back) some of the jokes were funny in my oppinion like the lemur king.
thecharmedattic
Do you like the madagascar movie, I do! It's very funny
dubbelklik
I've seen the penguins in "the madagascar christmas carol". It's a short movie featuring the penguins, while singing, acting, etc. It's very cool. My kids like it very much!!
impulse29
Yeah, definitely a funny movie. Not sure if it's my favourite animated film, but it's definitly up there. I like how the penguins come back, and now appear to be starring in other movies.

I just got Bambi II, but haven't watched it. Looked so good in the trailer, and the preview online, that I had to get it. In my opinion, the best animated movies are Finding Nemo, and the Incredibles. I would LOVE to see a sequel to either of them.
edgeofend
Thats one of the best animation movies i've ever seen!! That humour was just perfect to me Smile There was just one thing i wasn't happy with: ending. It should have been longer Smile
hrtorrent
Its great, my two old son like it, specially zebra.
Characters are great and funny, and story is good.
schu1162
I don't know why but I really did'nt like the movie, the only part of the movie I really found entertaining was the penquins. Just about everyone I know loves the movie, but I can name so many animated films tghat I would rather watch. However I can also find a much worse animated flick, Valiant. I thought that Valiant was downright annoying, and when I was not being annoyed I was bored.