FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My RuneMail Script, failed to open stream: Permission denied

smokey4life
Can someone help me identify these Permission denied and failed to open stream errors and how can i correct them?

Code:
Warning: copy(userdata/runesource.frih.net_smokey4l.config): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 170

Warning: fopen(userdata/runesource.frih.net_smokey4l.config): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 171

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 172

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 173

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 174

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 175

Warning: copy(userdata/runesource.frih.net_smokey4l.addr): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 180

Warning: copy(userdata/runesource.frih.net_smokey4l.group): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smokey4l/domains/runesource.frih.net/public_html/dev/prog_login.php on line 183
SirDuncan
do you still have the problem ?

can you post the code that gives the error ?