FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whic company???

Whic Company is the best in aptop
Toshiba
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Sony
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
MSI
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Packerd Bell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
HP
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Asus
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ALaFuRKa
Yesss.İ am asking you which company is the best in producing laptops.Of

course every company have lots of models of laptops but i am asking

generally soooo which one???İ am asking this

Question
KHO
Missing alot of companys there Neutral

But out of your choices, l would say Toshiba, l would have said Sony, but they have recently proved to be dis-trustworthy, and l would rather not have a laptop that comes with root kits Neutral
Soulfire
I had no problems with my Gateway. By "aptop" I am assuming you meant "laptop."
ALaFuRKa
Soulfire wrote:

of course i meant laptop...Forgive me Embarassed
madsencarl
ALaFuRKa wrote:
İ am asking this

Erm... clearly... But personally, AlienWare. AlienWare is mad, and looks sweet. Especially the laptops. Specially designed for gaming. HELL YEAH!!!
DRock
Other please?

Acer
magnusmoty
VAIO
ALaFuRKa
DRock wrote:
Other please?

Acer

Yes.U are rigt.İ forgot acer.İt is a big company too
riv
What about Apple? I think Apple is the best laptop maker, but of course, there is Mac OS X installed on it. The next laptop coming out called the "MacBook Pro" however, will be able to run Vista. Apple makes their laptops look much better than all of the Windows laptops that I have seen so far, and I think the hardware and the OS installed on the Apple laptops are far superior than that of the Windows ones.
Animal
Dunno if this is a particularly relevant discussion... If you've got a laptop, you're unlikely to use several of them, so you're not going to be able to compare current models like-for-like.

You've also missed out loads of manufacturers like Dell (the market leader), Apple and all the ones everyone else has mentioned.

However, I've had a Dell laptop for just over three years*. Not had much go wrong with it, but haven't been too impressed with Dell's technical support.

*Three years, I hear you say - it must be ancient! Well, it's actually still got some quite current features:
Intel Centrino (P4M 1.6GHz)
512Mb DDR (PC2100) Ram
60Gb Hard Disk Space
DVD/CD-RW Drive
15.1" TFT (SXGA+)
32Mb Nvidia GeForce Go Video Card

So it still does the job!
KHO
Soulfire wrote:

Are you actually supporting gateway Neutral Neutral Neutral those three "Neutral"'s almost laughed Neutral that is a HUGE accomplishment Neutral

Gateway and Dell are the two WORST companies for buying a computer from Neutral Dell would do all they can to advertise themselves on your machine, and as little as they can to help you fix it Neutral and it will break Neutral. And all that spyware and adware that comes installed with it, is also on the recovery disk Neutral so don't plan on getting away from it for long, cause as soon as you get the OS not found error, or the Physical memory dump completed error you will have it all back on your system Neutral.

And Gateway would sell you a system "fully operational" with a Gateway monitor and speakers included with the package you order, and you will then have to search online for drivers Neutral and that driver lookup thing they provide on their site, that thing gave my re-formated gateway a blue screen of death Neutral the only thing l had installed, off a jump drive that was clean none the less Neutral. And this was no ordinary blue screen, no, it was the old "Physical memory dump completed" error Neutral.

So if you are considering buying either of those products, l would say you are better off hiring a ten year old to build one Neutral
ALaFuRKa
Animal wrote:
Dunno if this is a particularly relevant discussion... If you've got a laptop, you're unlikely to use several of them, so you're not going to be able to compare current models like-for-like.

You've also missed out loads of manufacturers like Dell (the market leader), Apple and all the ones everyone else has mentioned.

However, I've had a Dell laptop for just over three years*. Not had much go wrong with it, but haven't been too impressed with Dell's technical support.

*Three years, I hear you say - it must be ancient! Well, it's actually still got some quite current features:
Intel Centrino (P4M 1.6GHz)
512Mb DDR (PC2100) Ram
60Gb Hard Disk Space
DVD/CD-RW Drive
15.1" TFT (SXGA+)
32Mb Nvidia GeForce Go Video Card

So it still does the job!

Of course i am a human.İ may forget some companies But the laptop u

told about here isnt a good laptop.For example ur video card doesnt do a

job except explorer or programing.Also ur cpu speed isnt well i think.But

ur laptop must be in the best laptops place at those times but it is ancient

now Wink