FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pip design contest for 20 frih$

Blaster
I need a pip for my two forums. The one should resemble a quad http://s14.invisionfree.com/Quading_and_dirtbiki/index.php check that out to get an idea. as for sizeing i don't know what size is needed.

I also need one for my other set http://s15.invisionfree.com/Its_my_life/index.php?.

I will give you 20 frih$ for both or 10 Frih$ for one.

Also I really need people to join so if you could join and be active in one of the two i would really enjoy it.
LukeakaDanish
I'll try doing some...

I'm doing them 100*35 px...if that is a problem please say so...

I figure 8 ranks is decent, please do also tell me if you dont think this is right...

Luke
LukeakaDanish
Here are my first set of images...hope they're not to personal...?

You may have noticed that i have included them as .png files, so in IE the transparency wont work without a .png hack. If you want the .gif (lower quality), PM me plz

(other set coming up...)
LukeakaDanish
Here's my second set...

They turned out rather a lot better than the first ones IMO (took longer time to do, too)...but...you'll be the judge...

Hope you lik'em

Luke
Blaster
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Here's my second set...

They turned out rather a lot better than the first ones IMO (took longer time to do, too)...but...you'll be the judge...

Hope you lik'em

Luke

These are good I ask just one thing what they say can you make them say
Begginer
Trail rider
Jumper
Racer
Stunt devile
Master

thanks
LukeakaDanish
ok sure...will do them tomorrow...what images do you want?

EDIT: Check your names for spelling mistakes so i dont write something you later regret!!!

begginer --> beginner
devile --> Devil

I wont start work until this is confirmed!!!

I will redo the other ones aswel (completely)...just tell me what to write...
Blaster
yea fix the speling errors, and instead of making it beginner make it newbie.
LukeakaDanish
Ok...so i've redone the words...seen as you didnt specify the images you wanted i have used the ones i like the most myself.

For next time: Good designers dont need ideas from you, they need a "design brief". Basically this means you should try to specify exactly what you want. Take some time to think about this...and the work you will recieve will be of higher quality, and will be easier and faster to do for the designer.

If you can specify what you want for your other forum a bit more, I'm confident I will be able to do some nice PIP's for that aswel.

Blaster
Does anyone else want a go at this. The contset will run till Febuary 2nd.

LukeakaDanish if i do use yours I will give you what I want you to do with them. like the colors might have to change and another quad be in there but don't do it now. Do it only if i pick yours. I don't want you to wast your time.
LukeakaDanish
Blaster wrote:

LukeakaDanish if i do use yours I will give you what I want you to do with them. like the colors might have to change and another quad be in there but don't do it now. Do it only if i pick yours. I don't want you to wast your time.

To be honest, with the prize being only Frih$10, the images are really at the state of "take'em or leave 'em"...I dont want to use any more time editing them. If you wanted them differently you should have said so before now...sorry.
Blaster
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Blaster wrote:

To be honest, with the prize being only Frih$10, the images are really at the state of "take'em or leave 'em"...I dont want to use any more time editing them. If you wanted them differently you should have said so before now...sorry.

I'll give you 20
LukeakaDanish
Very Happy