FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Me

WickedGravity

Forgive me, it is an old one when my face was, shall we say, pocked?
Helios
You look like you're after a REALLY bad day..
WickedGravity
You can say that.....

The story is long and sad and involves many different forms of law enforcement, but, in the end I triumphed and that retarded picture is the result.
meangurl
lol, your beard's kinda weird... lolx... looks like a fake.. lol joke Laughing

what exactly happened that day? got into a fight?
jackyson
you are so smart~
coolpages
no offense.. but u kinda look like a computer "geek" lol
looking smart....
AtyPics
Yeah, I also think that's a fake! Well I hope that for you, poor man Confused
Bondings
Why should this be fake? Not everyone looks like a movie star. Especially not on a bad day. In fact, this picture looks quite nice to me. Very Happy
WickedGravity
Alas, it is not a fake, it is a humple depiction of me after a night of intense alcohlic inbibing.

Then, after a fair amount of alcohol was consumed, I proceded to "upset" the local athorities and they took great offense to it and threw me in jail for the evening.

This picture was taken about three hours after I was released from jail, after not having slept in four days, shaved in six, bathed in three or smoked in a little more than a week.

I can't promise I look better now, but I assure you that I don't look that bad anymore.
Helios
After analyzing all of the fact,
i have reached this conclusion:

Alcohol can hurt you. Laughing
mOrpheuS
WickedGravity wrote:
This picture was taken about three hours after I was released from jail, after not having slept in four days, shaved in six, bathed in three or smoked in a little more than a week.

Too bad we don't get to see the usual you. and are left to imagine how you would look on a fine day.

anyways, conclusion - you don't look your best if you go without a smoke for more than a week. (and some more minor details like staying overnight in jail without sleeping etc etc)
Wink
WickedGravity
Yeah, well, those days are behind me, for better or for worse now.

Married with two kids and living a thousand miles away from where all of it used to go on helps with that.

Not preaching to anyone, just saying that life is a hard thing to change when you get into a system of self-destructive behavior.

So just take your time and do what you have to do.