FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

lets think for a sec

checkitout
as an experienced gamer i would like to bring every1s attention to the fact that runescape is rubbish! sure it may be free but come on any1 can shell out a few bucks for a new game
why not try out a few of these QUALITY Games:

1. GTA San Andreas

2. Burnout revenge

3. Halo 2

4. Project Gotham Racing 3

5. wwe smackdown vs raw 2006 Very Happy
eliasr
yea the first 3 do i self know, they are good.

also another thing as is free, not like runescape. but L2 c3 Lineage 2 chrioicle 3 (rise of something i just forgot it)

it got good grafik,ok members (ok if some kills you, remeber the name, find one as is highter level then him, ask for help and you got your revenge)

good music and stuff, if you want to, can you just play all the time and reach lev 30 in a week, hmm gotta be ust a bit boring on a time. lol

and it's an updateing game, = there will be eider a l3 or l2 c4 on a time...

(please dont take this a advisement)

tomorow will i official put my fy_bridgehold cs map on the site (some might know it from my scource version)

new features, works for 1.6, and got "doors" in the bunkers window, to protection.

get it on www.hoh.frih.net

- Elias
masterevil
checkitout wrote:
as an experienced gamer

You dont seem to be an experienced gamer. It's not just playing games for years.
checkitout wrote:
for a new game

New games... I totally hate them. I agree, i played F.E.A.R, HL2, Vampire: Bloodlines, KotOR and such. but i have to say that old games are the best.
Can you tell me a game which gives you freedom as much as arcanum, fallout gives? You cant!
New games are trying to use graphics and make game look like good.
If troika (a game studio, which created arcanum) NOW tries to create a game, with the same graphics as arcanum, that game wouldn't be sold. Why? because people will say "oh, graphics are bad, that game shows no reality" But IT shows it more than doom3, GTA and such.
checkitout wrote:

Think again before you say that, Quality... I think that all those games below (maybe not halo2 and Burnout, i havent played them but i was told about them) suck. GTA was sold much more than KotOR. What matters? GTA has better graphics than arcanum, what matters? do you have fun playing arcanum? YES! thats it.

By the way, You may play GTA, and even worse games... it does not concern me. But just dont call them Quality.
(if you change your mind, DONT play Baldur's gate, Arcanum, planescape first, They want a bit RPG potential. Play Diablo first, that's not RPG, i know that but you'll need to know what str actually is.)
magnusmoty
[quote="masterevil"]
checkitout wrote:
By the way, You may play GTA, and even worse games... it does not concern me. But just dont call them Quality.
(if you change your mind, DONT play Baldur's gate, Arcanum, planescape first, They want a bit RPG potential. Play Diablo first, that's not RPG, i know that but you'll need to know what str actually is.)

I WIL SAY THAT THEY are Quality
I think so
many peoples think so

P.S. he forgot about quake 4, doom 3, half life 2, And most of all-COUNTER STRIKE

P.P.S. runescape is rubbish!
DecayClan
The game is FREEEE.This means that some people, gave a part of their free time to make it, and give it to us, COMPLETELY FREE OF charge.You want it, you take it.GTA,HALO and all the others, costed LOTS OF MONEY to be made.Therefore, you can't compare them!Free games are always worse(sometimes almost unplayble) but we mustn't discourage the tries of their creators!Their next game may be better.
masterevil
magnusmoty wrote:
I WIL SAY THAT THEY are Quality
I think so
You may say that... i dont answer you as a man not answering a dog barking to him.
magnusmoty wrote:

many peoples think so

Many people listen to rap. do i? no... you may do what other people does... you'll be duplicate of them but i dont care, its your life, you may ruin it.

magnusmoty wrote:

he forgot about quake 4, doom 3, half life 2, And most of all-COUNTER STRIKE

I used to play CS, i played half life 2 and i liked them. I still like half life2. Which game gives you that phsics? But i didnt like Doom, nor my friends did. The problem is, id knows that doom3 isnt a good game and tries not to make players realize by using good graphics. Graphics are good, i cannot deny that. but graphics dont entertain me...
magnusmoty wrote:

P.P.S. runescape is rubbish!

I think you are rubbish, GTA is rubbish and almost all the FPSs, action games and sims are rubbish. But i dont tell it to fans of them, normally, you are an exception Very Happy
plasticlipgloss
checkitout wrote:
as an experienced gamer i would like to bring every1s attention to the fact that runescape is rubbish! sure it may be free but come on any1 can shell out a few bucks for a new game

1. GTA San Andreas

2. Burnout revenge

3. Halo 2

4. Project Gotham Racing 3

5. wwe smackdown vs raw 2006 Very Happy

Halo 2 is the only Quality game I see there.

GTA? Are you seriously calling that a quality game? In my opinion that game was over-hyped.

And I honestly can't believe you put Smackdown VS Raw 2006 in the quality games list.