FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

family guy stewie griffin untold story

checkitout
first of all what an excellent show family guy is make sure to check out the guide to world domination book out now.

untold story is basically the funny as hell insight into the future life of stewie griffin. The story follows stewie as he travels to san fransisco and meets his virgin future self! stewie embarks on a quest to stop himself becoming the loser he will inevitably become... 10/10 freakin sweet
jeffsolodky
I saw that as well, but still I prefer just watching the DVD episodes. The movie was good and all, but it wasn't quite a "movie" (which is for the best in my opinion). It had some really good puns and one liners, but the sheer length of the movie didn't make it as rewatchable as I would like. All in all, I would give it a 7/10 (FYI, I would give a family guy DVD 8.5/10).
jeremoi
It was funny but a bit lame. I wonder if that was really bono or not.
jeopardy98
I saw this before it was actually released onto DVD and it was much better than the release. There was a good bit of strategically placed curse words and even some nudity. All of that was cut for some reason yet they still claimed it to be uncensored. Once I saw the uncut version the released DVD pretty much sucked.