FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I drank an energy drink...

lockwolf
and now I'm sitting in tech class with a substutute teacher tweaking out on a caffiene high with the unnatural urge to want to play Counter-Strike! What should I do?
Steb2424
ignore all instructions given and if possible copy every word your lecturer says in an extremely squeaky voice!
...while playing Counter-Strike Razz lol
LandShark
run out of the class yelling incoherant phrases as loud as you can. Then, play counter strike. Then run back to class say sorry the devil had possesed you and that you had a quicky exorcism
solomagos
LandShark wrote:
run out of the class yelling incoherant phrases as loud as you can. Then, play counter strike. Then run back to class say sorry the devil had possesed you and that you had a quicky exorcism

I liked that one...
Kashinilaya
Stop drinking caffein high!
joshua_erceg
Lol that was a bit silly wasn't it? Very Happy
ocalhoun
You should, of course play couterstrike, but first open some legitamate web page or other window full-screen.
If the substitute should look in your direction, use your caffiene-enhanced reflexes to use Alt+Tab to switch to the legitimate window before he or she realizes what your'e doing.
Steb2424
iv mastered that art in my Computing lessons lol, web messenger and alt-tab is the best combo since vodka and coke Wink
ocalhoun
Alternitive solution:
Use VNC to play counterstrike on somebody else's computer. (Turn your monitor off and just watch theirs.)
chargoyle
See, it also helps if you grab some skittles and don't go to the bathroom for awhile. Then you're REALLY hyped up and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. So when the teacher, principal, security guy, police, marines, etc. come in then the situation is really out of your hands.
psycosquirrel
run out of the class as fast as you can, then come back 15 minutes later saying you had explosive diaherria...
srdjan
jeez! why don't i start my own topic??
eeehh...i...eeeh...just ate 10 pieces of apple pie with loads of chocolate syrup on top...and..eeeh...well, it doesn't really matter does it??
LandShark
maybe, just maybe you can take some ridalyn to calm you down?
lockwolf
Yeah but the rest of the day was awesome.

At school we have 2 lunches, one for juniors and seniors and the other for freshman and sophmores. when one group is having lunch, the other is in warrior period where you do work or sign out of the class you are in and go sign in and do work in another class. I sign out and go to my tech class where the sub is. I signed in and sat down and started to log on. the sub then yells at me and says "why are you in here?" I said that I came to do work which was what warrior period is all about. Then she yelled at me some more saying some junk about senior presentations and kicked me out of class. Since I had already signed in, I couldnt go back to my other class. What do I do? I just go and find a few of my upperclass friends and spend my lunch with them.

Also, to my latest knowledge, I was downloading CS onto a school computer that I have Administrative access to. Nobody ever touches it because it is away from the main computer lab and is always on. As long as nobody has touched it, I should have CS on the school computer and ready to play tommorow. If I'm lucky, I should also have Half Life on there too!
blackheart
lockwolf wrote:
and now I'm sitting in tech class with a substutute teacher tweaking out on a caffiene high with the unnatural urge to want to play Counter-Strike! What should I do?

I just spent a four day organisational course high on a mocktail of red bull, V and coffee... you've just gotta ignore the urges.
fiets
omg.. let me tell ya something what u SHOULN't do: buy 1 rack

(whatever it is in english, srry i dunno)

with bout 20 cans of energy drink, like red bull

than drink it all in 1 day. take a pi. try 2 sleep but..

WE DIDN'T SLEPT FOR 3 DAYS Shocked

omg that sucked Exclamation so here's the proof is DOES work Laughing

Fiets
lockwolf
Yeah, though this is 2 days later. I just looked at the computer that I started downloading Counter-Strike on, Counter-Strike and Half-Life were both sucessfully downloaded because I uber rock! Now durring my next class, Ill play CS all period
Ressurrector
I love some counter strike and online war games (BF 2 is where its at bro,vehicles rock) but energy drinks just pep u up then let u down. drinka v-8
monkeystravels
Energy drinks like Red Bull and Lucozade are just sugary rubbish. Although they cost a fortune and you have to mix it yourself, try an electrolyte drink or an isotonic energy gel. That stuff’s rocket fuel!
alkady
You shouldnt play the game even if your told to by everyone since youll attract a crowd and the teacher will even if its a sub will probably confiscate it.
alkady
fiets wrote:
omg.. let me tell ya something what u SHOULN't do: buy 1 rack

(whatever it is in english, srry i dunno)

with bout 20 cans of energy drink, like red bull

than drink it all in 1 day. take a pi. try 2 sleep but..

WE DIDN'T SLEPT FOR 3 DAYS Shocked

omg that sucked Exclamation so here's the proof is DOES work Laughing

Fiets

Why am I not suprised, A whole rack of energy drinks, Thats a lot of caffeine. Thats enough to make you wet your bed actually. I would never be able to drink 20 bottles of enegy drink, So If I wanted to try your trick, I probably buy a few bottle of red bull and inject a few caps of caffeine, If not a whole bottle of caffeine caps.
stiffler
The only energy I ever drink is ZipFizz

Its not all that bad for you, it contains a ton of B-12, well, just compare for yourself
codyb245
drink another energy drink come on what can go wrong?
bassgs_17
Drink three more energy drinks, bind your teacher with duct tape, and use his/her credit card to buy a 60" TV and play counter strike with the entire class!
-Aquastrike
adwya
its good
MalvagioAddict
yes, it's good, unless of course you find yourself awake in an insane time and you can't sleep. I used to rely on caffeine or coffee to keep me awake when I need to, drinking energy drink for me hasn't quite worked.

then again, now it seems coffee doesn't work either. anyways. just as long as you're drinking it for the right reasons Very Happy
roeenoy
hey man dont do that!!! it is not good for you and for your body
blackstripes
grab a buncha paper and make a buncha weapons and run around ur school pretending ur ur in the counterstrike game. then everytime u bump into a hot girl pretend she's a hostage u hafta save and drag her around with you!
Kaisonic
Kill your teacher. Flee the country. Bring your computer. Design technology to get power from a satellite. Sit indian-style in the middle of the desert in the middle-east. Turn on your computer using the power from the satellite. Then, design technology to get the internet from the same satellite. Connect to the internet. Play Counter-Strike. Gloat to people that you're playing Counter-Strike using your own technology in the middle of the middle-eastern desert. Sweetness.
kansloos
CRAP
Pablo Diablo
the only solution I think is to drink something that has the opposite effect. I.E. If the caffeine in the drink is making you jittery, drink something that brings you down.

Actually, I can't of anything that does that. Camonille Tea maybe? Or Green Tea.