FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

jaleung
It is a great game...
do u guys love it?

Jeff_vella_leone
yea man i love it very much its really a cool game
i seen it the first time on demo when i was looking for demos to play because i was bored.
The demo really impressed much, now that i have the full game i dont know why but playen the demo levels all over again is better than the whole game but i think its my impression
for the rest, interesting story and ammasing fight
i like most when i have to face 3 dark users all at once, it very cool
mostly if u turn to the dark side everything will be like that , u will have both good ones and the dark users against u too lol
it harder but its the challange that makes the game interesting
cya i hope i hear more aout this game
ahh and jedi knight 2 is good too
SHERPAS MASTER
I'm very addict on this game and i'm in a good team who call RDH ( in jedi academi), i like this game but i don't like the graph it thinq they could be better... But if you interested on this team you can in our website Wink

enjoy playing it Wink

www.rdh.ift.fr
jarcelao
Man, I really enjoyed this game although Jedi Knight: Outcast is a better game.

I am a big fan of the Star Wars universe that's why I enjoy these kind of games.

You should also try playing Knights of the Old Republic if you are really a fan of Star Wars. Cool
Zero
I love it too. I play much the mp-mode, an I'm in the clan called (JL) Smile

Quote:
Man, I really enjoyed this game although Jedi Knight: Outcast is a better game.

Yes, Jedi Outcast have a fantastic single player, its challensive, exciting and fun. But JA have a better multi player, though
Dillian
JD is good game but very have very lag.
hanay
This has to be one of the world's greatest games, period.

First off: You get to wield two sabers or a "saber staff" besides the boring ol' single saber!

Second: You can mame/murder people online when you are angry! What an anger vent, phew!

Third: I am a star wars fanatic so it really wouldn't matter if it had 8 bit graphics because I would love it none-the-less.

In conclusion, this game is a must-have in your PC game library. If not for yourself, do it for your children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Dillian, I had that trouble with my game too, but then I got 'Spybot search and destroy' and it turned out that the lag was due to some adware. You should try that. If you still have lag issues afterwards, try the settings menu and turn down the graphics/sound qualities or just buy a new video card.
jarcelao
Dual wielding lightsaber is really cool! Man, eversince I have watched the very first star wars movie, I dreamed of using a lightsaber and slashing those mindless robots. Heh! Well, definitely, Jedi Knight series has fulfilled that dream of mine. Smile
Jeff_vella_leone
jarcelao wrote:
Dual wielding lightsaber is really cool! Man, eversince I have watched the very first star wars movie, I dreamed of using a lightsaber and slashing those mindless robots. Heh! Well, definitely, Jedi Knight series has fulfilled that dream of mine. Smile

yea to say the truth when i was a kid i used to dream to use a light saber too, i still think that light sebers are cool, yea the game is really cool surly to fullfill that dream, its a very ammasing game in my openion.
Keikei
I haven't watched any of the Stars Wars movies but I still think the game is pretty cool (JK2). Lightsabres and all. Very Happy
nakamaru
I didn't expect much from this but I beat it in a week (though I wasn't playing much per day). I played it a second time with cheats (I never cheat until I beat a game and you shouldn't either) and it was even more fun. I'd just force choke a storm trooper and then release him over the edge of a dropoff or whatnot. Really fun.
Jeff_vella_leone
nakamaru wrote:
I didn't expect much from this but I beat it in a week (though I wasn't playing much per day). I played it a second time with cheats (I never cheat until I beat a game and you shouldn't either) and it was even more fun. I'd just force choke a storm trooper and then release him over the edge of a dropoff or whatnot. Really fun.

yea cheets sometimes spoil the game, not with every game but.
San Andreas for example is good to cheet in it because its boring without cheets allthogh i managed to finish the game without using cheats at all but it was hard and boring sometimes.
JA was cool enough for me to finish it 3 times without cheating, just the game is too cool for cheating, just a like to use alot light saber and killig with finishes etc, dont need to cheat for that type of fun lol, because i have more fun killing without cheats than with them.
Eyre
i liked them both, i think Outcast had a better SP, but Academy has a better MP.
jarcelao
Eyre wrote:
i liked them both, i think Outcast had a better SP, but Academy has a better MP.

yeah.. i definitely agree with that... outcast has a better single player gameplay than jedi academy.
Jeff_vella_leone
jarcelao wrote:
Eyre wrote:

yeah.. i definitely agree with that... outcast has a better single player gameplay than jedi academy.

well i dont agree because in jedi academi u get more moves, more combat styles, more light saber moves and more force powers too.
in academi the light saber can hit each other to protect and to see who is the strongest amongst the 2 jedi fighting and the most ammasing are the finishing combos, when the stronger wins it then he has a chance to do a finishing attack that follows with a slowmotion action and its very cool.
About the story i surly prefair jedi academi because not only its very interesting, how the story will end, and who will win but u have 2 different stories because in the middle of the game ur character has the opportuity to choose whether to side the jedi or the dark side, and the story has a different ending, its cool in my openion.
The other thing that i like in academi is that there are so many light saber users to fight against and its very cool fighting against 3 of them all at once, if ur good enough its easy to win and the ammasing jumps help a lot with the help of some force powers espacially the heal one and the berserk.
Have fun playen it its a real cool game.